CA

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Excellent serum with an amazing smell

the scent is amazing, the quality of the serum is similar to high end hair serums with a fraction of the price plus the quantity will last for more . I am so amazed by the smell of this serum that i use it before and after my blow dry and it keeps my hair shiny and soft. if you found my comment useful please hit the like button.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Not the biggest fan of the musk scent, but the product itself is amazing. My hair felt so much smoother after the first time using it. After a week or 2, I've noticed a significant difference in the texture of my hair - it truly feels healthier!!! thank you, great product.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I wasn't expecting the arrival for a while because of the current COVID situation. It was very fast. I received it in four days. Direct import usually takes seven days or longer. I've been using this product for five years now. Five stars for the product and five stars for the delivery. Thanks seller.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I really like the Macademia product, they are really good for my hair but separately. if i use the shampoo and the mask together , my hair is too oily. but if i mix the shampoo/mask with another company it's perfect. i suppose it depends on your hair. it does miracle on my daughter long and full hair, the serum just gives the good finish to the routine, no need for a lot of product, just one push

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Wow amazing product, will buy this package again😍 it helps the skin to build again and you will feel relax and use it in the daily routine , it will refresh your skin and the quality and size are good for personal care

0c743665-c336-47a8-98bf-007aa402a624
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

the best thing about this serum is the smell, it smells woooooooow. it hydrate the hair. better use it every day for a good result

dc26ae38-8d68-4e18-946b-4ec9d5cdb76b
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The scent of this serum is sooo good the quality and size is good and stay for long time i use it after shower or if mu hair is frizz

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I like it. I used it at dry and wet hair. Size and price are amazing, you only need a small amount. I like the musk scent more than the other options.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Really enjoy this KBeauty haircare brand, all their products are good quality and affordable. This serum tames frizz, leaves the hair soft, and has a lovely scent.