CA

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Nice flavour

2nd time buying. I used to prefer another brand which has salted caramel flavour but I realized that uses sucralose as one of its ingredients. This maple syrup isn't thick like the normal one but it is a great substitute nevetheless. And with the cinnamon flavour too...I now have this with my almond flour based pancakes always. Yum.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I like to splash a bit of this syrup over cream cheese or mascarpone. It also blends nicely with anything that has cocoa in it. It has nice taste, lovely aroma. Packaging is decently sized and practical - makes it easy to serve. I think that this composition of sweetener ingredients is really close to the real thing without extra calories.

I love it. It says cinnamon flavored but it’s not too spicy I would like to be more cinnamon flavored stronger. You can use it instead of sugar, Any drinks or pancakes or serials or add like protein shakes.

8af1c90b-d007-4016-a776-999d5ee04eed
4d03ecb7-1dd1-4d6b-bf92-28e56f139171
792ed34a-59e1-4138-a2fe-7c4c5b766c3f
dad4dde0-7eaa-4246-aa9b-46f3d90d3771
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is a delicious maple syrup substitute for for anyone on a ketogenic or low carb diet. The consistency is thin compared to others, but not watery. One of my favorites.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

The composition is very liquidy almost as water but the taste os very good. The ingredientes are great for a healthy diet and you can use it un many recipes.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This is such a great alternative to maple syrup for anyone trying to reduce their sugar. It has a really nice flavour, especially compared to some other products that can taste quite fake.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Delicious low calorie maple syrup alternative with a hint of cinnamon, yum! I love cinnamon, and I found this product to be really delicious on top of pancakes or drizzled on plain greek yogurt.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Yum ! For a moment I felt I was having a Cinnabon! Guilt free & perfect for those sugar sweet cravings !! Definitely getting it again !! 😻😻

367a8480-5fd2-45a0-a7e2-80c597843207
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is one of the best low calorie zero sugar maple syrup substitutions. I do not have any after taste problems with it. Does not taste as good as the true maple syrup, but true maple syrup is nectar from the gods. Good size bottle and fair value for money

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

my title says it all but I actually think once it is used in a recipe it might turn out fine. have yet to try.