CA
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Beautifully scented moisturising cream which is great quality and seems to be economical in use. Easy to use as it’s a pump bottle. A good buy!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Product is as expected. The scent is just like lemons and that is what I was looking for. Arrived on time!!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I love the smell of this product, it is also very foamy

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Light moisturizer, preferably for hot summer times Doesn’t work as much as I’d like during cold times

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Very pleased to have decided on buying this brand - smells great and refreshing thanks to the lemongrass scent.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Soft scent, non greasy.

Miii
Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Atopy recurred on my sensitive skin, so I carefully chose the next lotion to use. The ingredients seemed to be good, so I bought it as a trial when it was cheaper. As a result, it was a great answer! When I tried using the heparinoid cream at the timing when I didn't have it, it spreads well, the texture was moist but not sticky, and it was smooth after application. However, itching did not occur after that, so I think it has a proper moisturizing power. Recommended for people with sensitive skin who have rough skin at the turn of the season. The scent was a refreshing citrus scent, which was good. With just one push, you can get the right amount and use it quickly even when you are busy, so I think I'll repeat it.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is refreshing and good, but the moisturizing is wonderful. It's a pump-type cream. There seems to be some cream in the jar, but I'm also worried about it because it is expected to further moisturize. I also love the elegant and refreshing scent that makes you want to have it in the series.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

The smell is a little strange, but it's okay