Page 1 - Reviews - Leaders, Ceramide Moisturizing Beauty Mask, 1 Sheet, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
CA

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This mask was one of the most thickest serums I've seen in a sheet mask. My skin got a warm feeling while using the mask, but it didn't cause any irritations or other problems. After using it skin felt very soft and deeply moisturized. Really good quality, fits sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I guess I had higher expectations with this mask because of them ingredient list and the price was higher than many other masks. It was an okay mask. I would repurchase if it was on sale. But for the full price I would not.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I can see the diff. after one time using this mask. Definitely will buy again

Posted on May 4, 2022

Nice mask. I used it in the evening and next day my skin was glowing. Really good mask.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I feel suprise this actually make your skin smooth and brighter immediately. The gel mask is so soothing when it on your face

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Fantastic moisturizing mask! Skin feels like a had a good drink of water. I will buy it again and again.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Very rich serum that’s works great and easy to apply too. Thick double gauze mask. Extremely generous volume. Will buy again!

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

This is the thickest serum I've come across in a sheet mask. It's the consistency of a good aloe vera gel. There is a small notch at the bottom of the package where you can squeeze out serum; I was excited to use it, but it's actually hard to get product out because it's a thicker formula, and because you'll have already opened the packet at the top. My skin got a little warm while using this; I'm not sure if it's because of an ingredient or just because I used a silicone mask cover? Has a masculine scent. My skin is well moisturized; definitely worth a try.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Convenient to use, but do not expect miracles. It just a mask

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

the best face mask I ever used!!! very hydrating and moisturizing the texture is very rich gel like and I can use the access serum for a couple of days later will order Again & Again