Page 1 - Reviews - Left Coast Performance, Keto, Chocolate Flavored Peanut Butter, 10 oz (283 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great for my low carb/keto diet. I love the taste and like that it has MCT Oil and was made with real cocoa. Plus, it's sugar free. Will definitely buy again

Posted on May 9, 2022

The composition is good, there were no allergies/eczema after it. The quality is not bad, the taste is awesome. Although I didn’t like that the mct oil was separated from the peanut butter. Conclusion: Delicious, but could have been better (kinda difficult to eat, too sticky).

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

this is exactly what i need to help with my keto diet

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

beneficial for ketogenic / low carb community like i am doing 👍🏼, very low net carb

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Texture is a bit odd, you can taste the peanut butter flavour though, which is good. I'm not sure whether I'[ll order it again though.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

One of the best chocolate peanut butter I have tried! The ingredients are so clean and the taste is so good

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Good taste. A strong taste of peanuts but the product itself is super natural. Keto approved

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I’m not sure if this container got too warm or something, but this peanut butter has the strangest taste. It almost has a bite to it. The oil has separated (which I know is normal) but I have stirred until my arms were sore and it will not mix at all. The oil is what seems to have the weird taste so maybe it’s rancid? I’m not sure, but I will not be repurchasing this keto peanut butter again. The quality does not match the price.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This keto peanut butter spread is pretty good. I put it on my oatmeal flour pancakes.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

taste so buttery and the chocolate is pure organic