Page 1 - Reviews - Left Coast Performance, Multi Collagen, 120 Capsules - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The ingredient of this collagen is complete. You can barely see a quality collagen all in one with its cheap price! The effect of this to my skin is make me looks young and have improvement to my brittle nails. The benefits of collagen to our body is very important.

f850e9fe-8e9f-4204-93aa-ebe2d0f68d39
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have fewer leg, wrist, and stomach cramps when I take the collagen Good to have all 5 types instead of just one or two

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Excellent product, the composition of collagen ingredients with biotin, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C is very effective in improving the immune system, hair, nails and skin, my mom who is 60 years old noticed immediate and effective benefits especially in her skin and hair. It is easy to take, comes well sealed and packaged. excellent quality and product

0f6c533f-19c4-4b4c-a8cc-0618dbee83b9
Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been looking for Collagen for a long time and found it! I have been suffering from back and hip pain for a long time. I started drinking capsules in the morning, 4 pieces on an empty stomach, drank for 1 month, relief comes, but slowly. I hope that at the end of the three-month course of taking the effect will remain for a long time. I recommend to everyone!!!👍

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Indonesian

quality materials with a complete composition. packaging and size is quite large. tasteless. benefits for knee joint repair when aging collagen deficiency. good effect if taken regularly in the diet.

a18093cb-436a-4f88-a3e0-93878f951257
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I was surprised that the bottle does not weigh so much! The pills are of a good size promises a lot! I arrive quickly and well

Posted on May 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It is being used and we will inform you about the benefit, but I liked its quantity, which is enough for you for about two months and collects all the vitamins that hair and skin need.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The ingredients and formula for this collagen are amazing

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very nice

f19ffb9f-95cc-4a3d-872c-e63988f1b143
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
1906

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very excellent, this collagen I recommend it.