CA

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Excellent! Easy going.

Package is ok. You get what you see. Have started taking. Could not tell the effect if it was working or me just being healthy. But being healthy is what counts after all. Just taking as prevention. No funny smells. Easy on my stomach. No taste as I swallowed as whole. Size ok for swallowing.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I’m wary of taking multivitamins as new research keeps finding new problems with some of them. I chose these as they are derived from plants and not synthetic I believe. I take them occasionally if my diet is inadequate and if I have digestive issues which interfere with digestion, such as IBS.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I am taking 3 capsules per day (1 at once, 6 hours difference) and noticing much more benefits than from artifical vitamin sources (C , B,...). Sleep is better, hairs are less gray and my prostate improved too.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

On paper this is the perfect vitamin. I will update after a month to say my opinion.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Trusted brand. Glad to find plant based multivitamin. First time purchase this.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

These are great vitamins! I like the plant based they are good for you and effective for energy

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great multivitamin made only from plant sources, including all important elements. And for a very good price.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

this is so far so good everything overall is ok

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Not sure which ingredient I'm allergic to. I had inflammation of the sinus and eyes after taking just a capsule a day. I was fine after I had stopped for 3 days. I started taking a capsule again, had inflammation again.