CA

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

no scent use for hairs and skin great quality comes in different sizes antiaging properties for skin organic cold pressed argan oil great moisturizer light weight can use for sensitive skincare

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

A great and high-quality product. The skin feels good and moist after application. Not sticky and absorbs well. In Hokar, the skin looks radiant and moist. Recommends

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Shout out to the goats in the trees nibbling away at the argan berries. People use it for their hair but it's even better thrown on your skin. Gives a really subtle tan too which helps in the winter.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The delivery is fast, I received 4 days before the expected date. I used it for 2 weeks after I got my haircut at level 1. My hair started growing faster than usual. I recommend using it before going to bed. Be careful don't touch your eyes, it burns.

8eba0e84-611d-4eef-b891-3609fa2343f6
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

best for dandruff, use with sanch inchi oil, garlic oil. so far even standalone good, but refuses to stop hair fall. for that need garlic oil too.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

After a shower, let your hair dry completely then use a dab of this oil on the ends of your hair. It really made my hair shinier, and healthier-looking. Better yet, the ends of my hair feel really healthy and not dry. It has a faint earthy smell to it that fades away rather quickly.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

Purchased this for hair growth though I don't actually have any hair fall trouble, just hope for thicker hair. Apply a little of it on my scalp every night and leave it overnight, makes my hair so soft the next day! Hair thickening effects are not visible yet but I noticed less hair fall. Still highly recommend to those who wants healthy hair!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

A beautiful product, I actually need to re purchase some more

Posted on May 1, 2022

nice for hair, gives shape immediately. removes dandruff immediately, but only for a few days for me.