CA

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The scent of the Tamanu from this brand is not that pungent compared to nowfoods, it works well and seem to be high quality. It lasts very long due to the size of the bottle. I wish there was a dropper so that it would be more hygienic when applying to my face.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's very good and it does it job in getting rid of my hyperpigmentation. However, I will recommend it more to normal and dry skin types. I have oily skin and I do feel sometimes it clogs my skin. But overall, I like using it more on my body. I mix it with my lotion and it's very good at evening out my skin tone.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is a good body oil and I use it to get rid of scars and any irritation. This oil has a sweet nutty scent. Overall I like it a lot and will buy again.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

mt favorite part of my skin routine. best product I've used for sun damage and un even skin tone. I use it at night before bed because I don't care for the smell.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

This one was a life saver during the cold, dry season. I applied it during the nights as the last step on a simple skincare to repair my damaged barrier. It calmed my irritation significantly

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love this oil and its scent . I use it every evening after my serums. I will definitely buy it again as my sensitive skin tolerate it well