CA

krafeea
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I bought this plant-based henna hair dye for my mother, as she gets an allergic reaction from all other henna products and regular hair dyes. This one was the only 1 that didn't cause any irritation and was good enough to cover her white hair. I highly recommend this hair dye for people with any allergies or who would like to avoid chemicals.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

By far - the BEST black henna ever!! And believe me - I tried so many brands from all over the world. About 3 years ago I developed an allergy to PPD . I discovered Henna and it was a blessing (No grey and white hair) and a nightmare (8 hours!! ) I use 2 steps process. One hour with the red Henna and ....3 hours with this black. And it works wonders!! Other brands - I needed to leave for 4 hours and then 4 hours the next day. Thank you so much!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

This product is easy to use and good quality. It's all natural which I like. and the composition is fine, it's easy to rinse out unlike some other more coarse powders. It's not drying to the scalp and the colour stays in the hair for a good time. It's not as blue-black as a pure indigo powder, but it is a very nice black colour.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This has high percentage indigo so I mixed it into my pure 100% henna after letting the henna dye release for a few hours. I did this to stain better as indigo itself does not stain hair well unless mixed with enough henna or applied after henna in a 2-step process. Stains well and is not washing off easily, gives my hair a nice rich brown colour. Please like if this was helpful.

My dad usually have a sensitive scalp but when using this product his hair and head are both fine, no allergic reaction. The color is also turn out great. Pretty sure gonna repurchase it again

bf052bed-b58e-4dc1-b3e7-98c2d3b3a0a6
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I use this product at least once a month or every other week. My hair loves it! My curls benefit and the color is fabulous! I highly recommend if you are looking for a product with no chemicals.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I used the brown color and I ordered the black for a friend, very nice, organic, after washing u will get smooth hair, good quality i recommend it to everyone

Posted on May 12, 2022

I received it on time or before, as I ordered. product is good but not up to the standard I want. color black but it's a bit blue shining when I use it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Finally I found a really good henna powder! I switched to henna 4 years ago and was getting pretty discouraged. I mix this with the red henna for a perfect dark brown.