CA

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 20, 2021
Excellent !

Love it i did respect the instructions it work recommended it! In my perspective next time i will leave the mixture covered with a plastic bag in a container full night not only 45min and next morning put it on my hear for mor than 4 hours at least 6h

f9e824e5-603e-4c19-bb56-5dbb85715850
f4a2806b-99ed-4208-8d4d-a3da176a22fe
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have been using this for YEARS!! I just use half of a box each time and mix it with boiling coffee. Really strong and at least a day old coffee is the best. Coffee is good if you want brown tones to be more prominent than the red tones, if not, then you should use water and heat while you wait. I leave it in for 45 minutes, under saran wrap, then rinse. I use a comb under the shower to help get the mixture out. Love this stuff...it seems to condition my hair and is super gentle on it (regular hair color causes breakage).

this natural hair color is excellent for people who do not like to dye their hair with chemical dyes. it doesn't dry the hair too much and the color is somehow good for dark hair in general, the coverage is excellent and the scent is pleasant. it didn't make my scalp sensitive and the composition looks very clean from what isee in the ingredients. excellent quality for the price. if you found my comment useful please hit the like button. thank you.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Light mountain makes the best hair henna i've ever used- honestly! The mixture blends with boiled water like a dream into a think yoghurty paste . leave it to cool for 5 min then tart applying it all over if you wish for an even colour spruce up/grey covergae! This colour was sarker on my dark blonde hair that i imnagined it would be so will choose the light brown next time. Still a lovely colour though. My hair appears so much healthier after using this- shinier and smoother.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This is a true medium brown colour on my hair (gray hair roots). I use this for the 2-step application to cover the gray. I apply first 'Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Red' to my hair roots, which turns my gray hair orange. Then I apply this Medium Brown to my previously orange-tinted hair roots. The result is medium brown.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Love this henna as I doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp unlike the off the shelf brands. This tone doesn't cover my grey which is fine with me as it gives a tint of blond to my hair after I mixed the henna with 3 camomile tea bags. I usually add a bit of the dark brown henna to give a darker blond to my grey with the ratio of 1(dark brown):9(medium brown).

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Light Mountain did a good job blending the right balance of henna and indigo to create a brown shade without any noticeable red in it. It covers grey hairs well too.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The coverage is good. I left it on for about 3.5 hours. Be sure to cover every strand and massage the get them through

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This brand is one of the best, and the colour retention of the Medium Brown shade is quite strong. Mixes well with water and applies smoothly.

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

I really like this color, last long, after few applications hair are thicker. Will not fully cover gray hair - for such an effect it is better to do a two-step coloring. Just after use hair wasn't as much dry as after using other henna mix. Please remember that is not a pure henna, it's mixed with indigo, so when you would like to brighten hair after that you need to be careful to avid green color.

7be03c1a-908a-4963-bb58-294578d38ef3