CA

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Ok

the serum does make skin look silky if used underneath bb cream. however after a month of regular use i see no benefit on darker spots of the skin. i have very dry and sensitive skin and the feeling of the serum was soothing, just no results on lightening of darker spots. since this was the main reason I decided to buy this product for, I will not be buying it again.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I absolutely love the ingridients on this serum. I use it every night after cleansing and toning and before a moisturizer, and in the morning, my skin is visibly happy. I love this company and all of their products. Super natural, yet super effective.

I have Check the composition of the ingredients and so far all good.But I haven’t tried it yet.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Love it 😊

Posted on Nov 25, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the pump, although in the photo there is a pipette. Now, for sure, the air will not get into. Has an orange scent. The remedy is not for those new to acids, because it tingles well. Although I have combi skin. Fresh acne removes well, due to not very gentle exfoliation. After 2 uses, the skin is noticeably dry. Will only be used on post acne

6cd5dbe8-b509-4190-a52e-9146f50e7ff1
Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I'll tell you honestly about the serum! I had high hopes, but after comparing the photos before and after I realized that maybe in vain, I definitely won't order the second time. Dry badyaga with clay helps even better, but it costs 60 rubles. Pros + convenient and hygienic packaging + smells good + contains rare kojic acid Cons - quite an expensive serum for such a mild effect - the effect itself in a month of use, provided that it is used in the morning for 1 month every day I hope it was useful to you! Thank you for your attention ! Photos: 1 and 3 - before 2 and 4 - after using 1 month in the morning

8281709b-024f-43d9-bd19-9abbf46b7b5f
d265f89d-1565-46dd-a395-feeb28b848f9
39a2dc59-c448-4cd7-87a9-8299d374383e
d90dfad8-75a6-4640-8c9a-456ea3b3b76c
Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I think it can effectively get rid of acne marks, but if you use it every day for about a month, there will be obvious lightening.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The white container is rare and fashionable. If you put it in a unique package or washroom, the tension will rise. The dropper is also easy to do. The effect is not yet known, but it can be used without bleeding and pigmentation.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I ordered it for a customer of mine and I have not used it before honestly

8d89430a-c775-4405-a9d2-dbb83c3b9e88
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Very good. Kojic acid is less aggressive than retinoic acid but has the same function. I'm loving