Page 1 - Reviews - Little Secrets, Milk Chocolate Wafer, Sea Salt, 1.4 oz (40 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love these candy bars because not only are they all natural but they are delicious and I don't get headaches from eating them like I would when eating a processed sugar kind of candy. I actually feel good after eating them, like I ate something healthy. And it is priced economically.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Little Secrets goodies are not certified Vegan (processed in plant that makes milk products) but some of the dark chocolate varieties are made without animal products and they are delicious! These taste a lot like KitKat bars. They’re a little pricey individually, so this bigger box helps with that.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

These wafers are simply perfect: good ingredients, not too sugary, slightly salty, with involvement of high quality milk chocolate, and it is very nice that there are 2 wafers per pack. It is very good if you want something sweet but don't want to eat the whole pack. Will buy more for sure!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It's so delicious to me with the afternoon coffee, even on the days I'm on a diet, I do not even look at the packaging on the back to check how many calories.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

it is a bit too sweet to me. maybe it is better served with coffee. it is also a bit pricy as there are only 2 pieces of wafer.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

It is a delicious and tasty wafer and the kids loved it so much and I will order more of it again

2705c049-0d5b-41a4-87c5-3ff86bc793f3
Posted on Apr 29, 2021

These are great! Are they a great value? Maybe and maybe not, but I enjoyed receiving this in my iHerb box as a special treat. Aside from the ingredients being substantially better than the well-known brand, it doesn't have that Halloween-candy aftertaste that is so gross from the cheap chocolate these days. The flavor of the sea salt definitely adds a little something extra. I can definitely recommend these without hesitation is you're looking for something light and sweet to round out your iHerb delivery!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love these bars, they're better then KitKat. light, crunchy, and the seasalt is a really nice addition as well

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Tasty and healthy alternative for kitkat! Taste is amazing as it is really crunchy with a subtle hint of salt.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

These are so good, very light and airy, good chocolatey flavor