CA

4.6
Based on 2,655 Ratings
1,964
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Totally love this shower gel, silky and milky texture and vanilla-like scent. Quality is really above my expectation at this price, especially my skin isn’t dry after and I can feel body cream has already applied on my skin. However, there’s no bigger size for the product, otherwise I’d like to buy a bigger one for my family!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

It smells great the scent is coconut , soft. And from the day i used it my skin is soft and no more itchy or dry. Bought it again , it is so good my skin is soft and doesn’t itch after bath . I used another bath shower and felt the difference

It’s amazing, doesn’t have a strong scent, I’ve used it multiple times and I love it I think this is going to be my forever body wash

31e78d21-690d-4fee-9b2a-350bc9d4b979
b340ae7e-9910-4365-932f-1a89b38a3bb5
HfromSPhilly
Posted on May 1, 2022

The scent wasn't a strong coconutty smell. It didn't dry out my skin. It was gentle to my skin and the cost for a 17 oz size was very affordable. I would imagine it would work for those with sensitive skin and good to use everyday to benefit a feeling of soft, clean skin. I would recommend.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

amazing smell and quality of the shower gel. I`m using this brand for years and it’s one of the best on a market. just new packaging is smaller that previously (it was 500 ml)

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

The smell is very very nice, the size is large, the use is daily, the package is large, gentle on dry skin, the feel of a soft texture,

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I like the coconut milk scent. Feel refreshing after shower. Quality ingredients and quantity can last 3 to 4 months. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you 😊

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Plant derived with certified organic botanicals, the product is SLS Free, Petrolatum Free, DEA Free, Paraben Free, Silicon Free, Phthalate FreePhosphate Free, Dye Free, Pure Vegan and is never tested on animals with package that is recyclable. It has a lovely coconut scent and the body wash is creamy with plenty of foams. Unfortunately, it is slightly drying since Day 1 but I persisted in depleting it. I don't waste body washes unless it is severely drying. Because of its slight drying nature, Live Clean Coconut Milk Body Wash won't be a repurchase for me.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Light scent. I like a nice gentle smell to my body wash. My skin feels soft and smooth, no itching or dryness after a shower. Pure and gentle ingredients. I wish the bottle was a pump. Would be much easier and economical.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The scent is good ... used and personal care routine.. the size is good and the texture of the body wash is creamy lotion like... good quality 🙂... it is gentle to skin .. does not make the skin feel dry....