CA

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I've tried several flavors of bone broth, but the Thai Curry from LonoLife is my favorite. I follow a low carb diet so I will often replace a meal with a cup of bone broth. This has an interesting taste that makes it more satisfying than others. I wish that it came more than 4 in a box because I go through them very quickly. I will continue to buy this flavor from LonoLife as long as they keep offering it.

Great broth! I just love adding it to different kinds of vegetable soups! This one tastes sweet and spicy, it's nice, but I still prefer the original beef paleo :)

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This is a pretty spicy flavor. I prefer the beef or chicken but this is nice for variety. I added a squeeze of lime. Tasty!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love these bone broths, excellent for any knee problems. But adding curry to them is not perhaps the best idea. The plain chicken and beef taste better.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Yummy~ it becomes one of my quickly easy healthy soup base for konjac noodle soup

68dcffb0-0d56-4350-a157-840a08e2468d
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Loved the taste of this powder. Not spicy, like i like thai taste. I already reordered :)

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I am addicted to bone broth. I add soft tofu, green onions and spices to the soup and I’m in love.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great if you like spicy, which I do. Clears out my sinuses! Love drinking this.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great tasting bone broth at the best price you will find anywhere. My wife loves this broth with rice noodles.