CA

4.7
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
5,013
Best!

I'm thoroughly impressed with Lululun's Moist, Beauty Face Mask! I have struggled with finding a face mask that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and irritated, but this one does an amazing job of leaving my skin feeling hydrated and looking radiant. It's also very gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good face mask!

ecb7b1bd-c369-45f2-bbb0-aa7eb9fb7276
0d87aca3-1ce1-44fe-a937-823dd5671105
dea4b789-973d-4bf1-ac51-b17c75b0a773
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
8,612

This face mask is amazing! It's so Moist and really makes my skin feel great. The blue color is also pretty and calming. I will definitely be using this product again!

The Lululun Moist Face Mask is infused with Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract and MARSturizer to help keep your skin hydrated and healthy. I love how this mask leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. It's perfect for dry, sensitive skin like mine. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey. But overall, I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone looking for a hydrating and refreshing face mask.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I used it after I cleaned my face. My skin is sensitive and oily and I felt this mask was good but not why I was expected when I read the reviews. Also I felt it wasn’t enough material in the bag.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

good texture, pleasant material but if your face is bigger, will not fit well. it is rather small mask, with small holes for eyes. Also not fitting well between nose and lips - makes only a slim line

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

love these mask great moisture feels good on skin gentle on skin

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I highly recommend it because it moisturize the skin, and the price is cheap

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
31,265

Cool beauty facial sheet mask. Love this quality!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Was excited to received it. Unfortunately, I do not really like it. Sticky after used. Good to try, But Will not buy again.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
3,113
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

My wife ordered for herself. Very impressed with the result of the moisturizing face mask from Lululun! It was a big challenge for her to find a face mask that didn't leave her skin dry and irritated. But this one does a great job of leaving skin hydrated and glowing. It is also suitable for sensitive skin because it does not cause irritation. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good face mask!