CA

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Good in a weird way

Kudos to Lundberg for the certified gluten free options that are tasty and enjoyable. I always appreciate a company that goes the extra mile to make snacks that are safe for celiacs. That said, apple pie flavor is an odd choice for a rice cake. At first bite, you get a savoriness, then the apple and sweet spice kick in and somehow, you do get a pie crust taste. The thing that's weird to me is the texture of a rice cake is just so opposite of an apple pie. I do enjoy them, even though the experience of eating them is a little strange.

michele-stl
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

these are a great late night snack, with a glass of almond milk. i also like them crumbled on top of applesauce. could be a bit less expensive,though,but they are organic,so i suppose that's why the cost is a bit high. lundberg is a high-quality product brand,too.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I am giving this four stars only because I like their cheddar one better, which I gave five stars. The moment you open a bag of these you’ll want to eat them right away. It smells so good, especially if you like anything cinnamon or apple/spice. Very nice as a light snack without feeling any guilt!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Great snack, crunchy and a delicious apple flavour, my kid loves it as do I and the fact that it is made with good ingredients is a huge plus

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Yummm! Sad they have not restocked yet cause I want more.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It is rich in cinnamon flavour and it is absolutely delicious. It is sweet and crunchy. love it so much

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Taste, quality, ingredients were all five stars! Couldn’t stop eating these. It was the perfect snack.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

it's good to have as a snack. It's healthier than cookies.good taste,too.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I loveeeee this. they are sooooo good!!! perfect snack. I love the cinnamon flavor and apple flavor of it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Taste good and good for on diet 😂better than chips😂