CA

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Tastes like cheese popcorn

I'm not sure how I feel about these in relation to the price but I do like the flavor. They're a very strong cheese taste (not subtle at all), much like cheese popcorn. They're very dry so it's best to have them with a drink of some sort. All in all a good snack and it's always great to have more tasty certified gluten free options.

Sure, chips can be cool, but sometimes you just want a different kind of snack. I'm talking about rice-based guilty pleasures, and among these, Lundberg's rice cakes have the best taste and overall quality, regardless of the flavor. Obviously we can't be talking about 'beneficial' here; this is a snack after all. However, it's lighter than many counterparts, the ingredients are more than decent, and it's filling enough so I don't eat (binge) too much on it. I like these more than their Buffalo Ranch ones, as they were a bit too hot for me. Savory cheddar flavor!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is good quality. Organic rice with cheddar goes well for taste. I like that the ingredients are simple and gluten free. Good for additional to morning breakfast as well as school snacks for kids. Lundberg Brand’s unique rice cake don’t look tasty but it is surprisingly good to eat!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I’m sensitive to gluten and it’s really hard to find gluten free snacks where I live. I read the reviews and decided to give these a try. I got hooked on these instantly and they were much better than I was expecting! I find that gluten free snacks can be bland but these are so good! The crispy texture and cheesy flavor is a perfect replacement for other non gluten free cheese snacks. I think it also tastes a lot healthier as it seems less salty and heavy but still having a good strong cheesy flavor. I’ve bought these three times so far!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

These are pretty good. I wouldn't say they are the best tasting snack, but I still liked them enough. I might reorder them on occasion. They have a good amount of seasoning, which I really appreciated. They make a great snack to eat throughout the day or when you just want a bite to eat. They'd be delicious paired with other foods too.

Posted on May 28, 2022

These are good! Taste like chips or salty popcorn. I use them as a snack or in a meal instead of bread or regular rice. I also tried experimenting and eat them with caramel - taste awesome like that! The size is perfect for about three servings. The package is great - no cakes were broken!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The taste is really like cheddar. Super tasty. I loved it. And the ingredient list is good too Small size and perfect as a snack

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The best tasty snack I've had. doesnt make you feel bloated so thats guilt free. I love all the flavors although the cheddar is mild. packaging is good and it is full.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Addicting!!!! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting but I had to stop myself each time and they aren't even that bad for you. I will definitely buy this again and more flavors! The cheddar was amazing.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022