CA

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Skin Nourishing Goodness

I love this product very much. I have quite a bit of cellulite due to weight loss. What I have discovered is absolutely great results. Dark patches have cleared up. The aroma of the oil is fabulous. It gets so well absorbed into the skin. I use it twice daily. The pump is not as great as it excretes way too much oil. That is the only downside.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This light essential oil and stem cell fused cellulite moisturizing oil is superb. It nourishes and polishes your skin, leaving it glowing. It does exactly as composed. It has reduced dimpling on my thighs and tummy. It comes in a large bottle. Giving you ample time to enjoy its progress.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Can't judge yet on how much the oils reduce cellulite but love the smell and feel. As recommended, I apply it after shower with moisture still on skin to absorb better. Like it so much that I use it in place of lotions even on non-cellulite areas. I tried it while on sale and was pleasantly surprised that bottle comes with top that applies oil and also had sprayer in case you prefer that way of application.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought this product on sale after reading miraculous results from other people after using this product. I do not think it is a good deal if you buy it at regular price, as it is smaller than expected. The pump and the bottle are separate and you need to put it together. However, it is nice as I have really dry skin and it moisturises it without making me feel oily.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is amazing. I have never really been into rubbing oil on my skin but this feels so good and gives my skin a youthful healthy look without looking oily. I am 52 and makes my shoulders look like when I was in my 20's when wearing a singlet. Love Love Love it - and it does have a pleasant but subtle smell.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This might be one of the best smelling massaging oil I have ever used. The package comes with a default "small hole" cap and a pump cap. If you are a fan of eucalyptus, this is definitely for you, a tint of citrus small from lemon and grapefruit. You might need to use 5-6 pumps for arms and legs massage, more for full body. But it absorbs rather quickly and doesn't have the "oily" feeling. Would totally purchase it again.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It is a bit smaller than what you see in the picture, the texture is not that oily, it's actually very light, I liked that. The packaging is great because you it has a tap and the other handle independently. It smells great. I still don't see results, but I'll update.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

All items arrived Singapore in good and brand new condition within 1 week from ordering. Happy with the purchase. Got the good feedbacks from reading reviews and trying out this item. Will get back with results

80f18868-edd3-4b92-bb26-ba865cecafe7
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Only used it once,so far.Woke up in the morning after applying it and my skin felt nice and soft.. Best used when skin is still wet as its absobed better.You don't need to use too much so the bottle should last quite a while..Felt a bit sticky when i put it on dry patch...Has a nice mild aromatic smell.Very good quality..Good size..I am 69 years young..Very happy with the oil.Nice size bottle.

db9ba4c9-ea48-4920-883c-b3b9670b3757