CA

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
מצוין!

What a lovely tint. Very high quality. Light texture, with bold color. The color I chose is light but prominant. It also has some warm undertones which I like. It has no smell. Does not leave a heavy texture on the lips nor does it dry them out. Also pleasant on the cheeks. Literally two in one! Very cool product.

e735a149-022c-435d-ae9f-d095620029c2
93461864-ac1f-4d75-ab2a-48b63057a679
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I’ve owned many RMS tints, but they do get drying. Been on a hunt for a good natural tint that stays longer and doesn’t dry out my lip. Poppy is a brick red with a lot orange/brown undertone. It doesn’t have a longer stain than RMS, and feels good on the lip. I also tan a little on the cheeks and it works fantastic too. The only thing I don’t know is if it would dry up in the jar quick. RMS ones do dry up or harden quickly, so only time could tell.

Pure joy! I love how easy it is to add some happy vibe to my tired mama face and the fact that ingredients are clean makes me happy happy too! I use it daily and I feel like it will last me forever. It spreads evenly and looks so natural! I have it in poppy color! Love! Highly recommend

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a true masterpiece I have been looking for. A perfectly matte texture, not oily but also doesn’t get your lips dry. The color is also perfect for me (I ordered a red one). This one has definitely captured my heart and lips forever! Thank you for such a great product!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is a really great product! I hardly ever leave reviews, but I tried this and had to write one. The pigment is super rich and sheer. It works great as a blush. For lips I would recommend application with a brush. Good color but hard to apply with just your finger.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Blended so nicely! Gorgeous color and really gives that pop i was looking for! So great to have found a clean brand that i love! Edit: while I loved this in the beginning, the packaging makes it so the product dries out easily and now its super hard to pick up or blend. Great product but needs new packaging.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I was looking for something darker than a tinted gloss, but not necessarily a full-on lipstick all the time. This can be a nice pinch of color, or a deeper color if you add more. The color is a nice, deep brick red

8908cb7a-09cf-4d4e-98b2-cedd042f3e2a
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Was hesitant to buy this at the price, but so glad I did! Cream blush is hard to find, especially one with good ingredients and that work well. This does it all. Leaves a nice dewy glow with a soft blush color. A little goes a long way!! Just tap your finger in the pot then apply to cheek then blend. Works well on eyelids & lips as well, and very long lasting!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I got married in early July and only used Mad Hippie products for my wedding makeup! I loved this bright color as it added the perfect amount of warm glow on my tan asian skin. I actually used it on my eyelids, cheeks, and lips and blended everything out with my fingers. I ended up buying all three colors to mix and match and also plan to use Fig in the winter and Plum in the spring. I love the zero-waste glass packaging with the wooden lid, and it stayed perfectly safe in my bag for touch ups throughout the evening. You only need a tiny amount for the most vibrant color, and I will happily repurchase (though I think this tiny jar will last forever)!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This is the first time I have purchased this type of Tint. I have changed all my cosmetics and other products to Non-Toxin products in the last few months. This one doesn't smell or feel tingly on my lips when I put it on. It is very moisturizing. Just a little bit of this product on my lips and the color comes out beautifully, and the cups hardly ever get any color! This is so great, I can't wait to try it again.