CA

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Very good for a few hours but I like this game but it is good to be able to get it to get more than one star for free but I still have a lot

f39d0ec1-c07d-4a19-9c85-4d43e9aba12d
AmURLn
Posted on May 29, 2022

I’ve been looking for a clean eye pencil that doesn’t smudge easily and it was hard to find. This pencil is actually really good, smudges a little bit but not like other clean brands. Color is dark black, beautiful on all eye colors, and easy to use.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I use Mad Hippie products regularly and this one is no exception. The quality is great, the packaging is appealing and the color is great for every day. I would definitely recommend it and plan to buy it again.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

100% natural ingredients - suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive. Great quality - doesn't crumble or smear. Long lasting yet easy to remove. Great value for money!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

i like this brand Mad Hippie, with safe and natural ingredients, no paraben, no mineral oil and no toxic colors. This eye pencil is very easy to use, and can draw fine and clear lines, making my eyes look much sharp. I would recommend this brand. Noted that most of the Japanese cosmetic brands, especially foundation liquid, contain paraben. There are research showing paraben is carcinogenic. If you use the Japanese cosmetic brands, better heck whether they have paraben inside

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like this eyeliner because it is soft and cruelty free. However, I end up with a dark ring under my eyes, so I have to make sure to check myself in the mirror every now and then.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I bought it for my mother and she liked it a lot plus it's safe

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love this product. Really easy application, doesn't smudge, and lasts as long as I need it to.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I liked the idea of the natural ingredients of this product. I have been using their Vitamin C Serum and am happy with it. This pencil is soft enough for use around the eye, and goes on easily and smoothly. I wore it on three different days, to make sure that the performance was consistent. Unfortunately, it smears below the eye, resulting in a corpse-like appearance. I would never consider this product again :(