CA

4.3
  • S
Posted on Dec 28, 2022
it wowed me!

i thought it was weird at first - the combi of having cranberry and pistachio as part of the ingredient, but it surprisingly taste good! healthier alternatives to snacking on chocolates or candies. seems to be beneficial for health too im not sure. it looks healthy to me. i eat it on it’s own when i am craving sugar: it’s like having some candy

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It tastes very good and I ate half of them once (est. 550kcal) but they contains extra sugar compared with the real figs, so be careful to control your self when u eat. Btw, I found the ingredients is different with what shows on your pic, but never mind, I will record based on what I get Found that fig is very healthy, below for your ref

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

taste great always. my go to toppings for comfort food breakfast every morning like yogurt, oatmeal. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to mix in cookies, cake, salad. the options are endless. taste is not overly sweet. I like it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I needed a sweet snack and I luv pistachios I nibble a few at a time and the cut my hunger pangs...not bad overall.

Satisfiedcustomer88
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The quality is good and so are the ingredients. The taste and size are commendable and it is fit for multiple uses. The antioxidants make it fit for boosting health and the packaging is also commendable.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

So good and so filling! A ball or two will keep hunger pangs away. Great taste and packed with energy so you dont crave other junk. Great fr kids too

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

first time to try this kind of energy ball which includes all organic and health ingredients. the taste is soooo good, can taste the crunchy nut pieces with date and other organic food. Healthy snack ever

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Tasty, healthy, convenient size. I take a usually 2 little cubes and it makes me feel satisfied and not hungry for a few hours. Very helpful when dieting and counting calories.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Nice ingredients in this snack with a great taste. We took it to the park and it was much better to eat than other high-calorie foods. The combination of the cranberry and pistachio was really nice. The package was a good size for the 4 of us.