CA

StardustCrusader
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The conditioner smells amazing, the scent is fruity and at the same time fresh, it stays on the hair for quite a long time. The consistency is creamy and spreads easily. I use it together with Ancient Egyptian conditioner and hair mask, and anti-breakage oil from the same line. The result is wonderfully soft hair and defined curls.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Smells good & gentle to my hair.Definitely I will order again

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The shampoo I used really cleans and moisturizes and the conditioner is of the same type, the two of them work perfectly, the smell is wonderful, the use is great for cleaning the scalp, the high quality and the size is very suitable, the age is above 12 years, the package is in a great shape, the benefit from the first use. Moisturizing

65e73b92-c36c-4085-8b39-3fa9a9fdc844
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Hi all! Ordered paired with conditioner and treatment mask! I am delighted! My hair is long, dyed, slightly porous, slightly dry along the length and greasy at the roots. My head every day. I have been using this line for a week and a half, the effect is cumulative! Consumption is average. Hair became loose, thicker, shiny from root to tip, nourished, healthy! I really like. As for me, the price for such a set is very calm. The scent is sooo awesome! I recommend to buy! Leave a like if it's useful and good luck to everyone❤️

9643d660-3d89-49f4-9570-af38bc2f92e5
Posted on Nov 15, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Hair is normal, colored, slightly wavy without styling, square. I took shampoo paired with conditioner. The aroma is closer to fruity, not very bright. Pearlescent shampoo, not liquid. Average consumption, foams well, rinses off very quickly. It washes at the roots until it squeaks, does not dry out, does not overload and does not make it heavier. Seemed to be very comfortable on the scalp. After using this pair, I lacked the feeling of smoothness and flexibility of the hair. But still I liked the shampoo and conditioner. They seemed to be more for good grooming rather than quick externality.

Melissa
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Liked it very much! Excellent the first time. My hair is porous and frizzy in places. not wow at all. The shampoo lathers well and leaves hair very shiny and smooth! The smell is very reminiscent of something (shampoo or ..) from the Soviet Union. The composition without sulfate and parabens is very pleasing. I will definitely buy again and check that there are more of this company. I highly recommend and if it was useful, I will be glad to like

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

This is the most moisturizing shampoo I have ever used. It does not make your hair frizzy and is easy to manage. The size of the container is small because even a small amount is enough to cover the hair. I use a conditioner and a hair mask from the same series, but when I use them as a set, my hair is so smooth that I don't even need oil after using it. The scent felt like cola for a moment at first, but the scent that I mainly feel during use is like a tropical fruit. However, I like it because it is not tropical with a cheap feeling. It remains strong even after washing, so I think it's suitable for those who like scents.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The smell is very cool! It looks like a creamy fruit pudding, pearl color. The bottle is not big, the flow rate, as it seemed to me, is not small (the hair is long) It washes normally, but it confused the hair a little. I took it with a conditioner and a mask. After drying with a hair dryer, they are smooth and soft.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great shampoo! Visible results after 1st application. Hair is clean, shiny, friable. After a week of use, I began to wash my hair a day later, because it maintains a fresh look. Less hair falls out when washing and after. As a result of the application of 2 weeks, the scalp became dry. While I'm watching.