CA

Meagan
Posted on Feb 2, 2022
Good

I have frizzy hair so I wanted to try this. My hair gets oily easy so I was a little worried. I did notice my usual frizzy bits stayed down which made me happy. But my hair did feel a little oily even though I didn’t use too much of it. I’ll try this again in the summer when my hair is the worst! I felt it worked and didn’t make my hair toooo oily, so I’d like to trying it. I think it works!!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great product. Scent is not overpowering, it's just enough for my taste. Effect is really good. I feel my hair to be softer, and it really grows faster.

Mahbouba
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This can be a substitute for olaplex N7!!! Its so goo d I use it after I wash my hair while its still damp, gives shine and detangles also works as a heat protectant

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Exactly as described on its package, It is really lightweight, not greasy at all, and after blow-drying, my hair looks shiny and alive! I like the fruity scent, too, which even lifts my mood! I will definitely buy it again!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This hair oil is the best!! I’ve always used hair oil from human nature but it makes my hair so greasy even when using just a small amount. The argan oil from marc anthony was really lightweight and doesn’t feel oily at all even in my hand. It made my hair shiny and healthy plus it is really good for the hair!! I’m from the philippines and i wish this is available here. I’d definitely hoard!! Will surely buy this again ❤️

ec84979a-a191-4321-a3c1-d40bf085390f
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Great. Friends constantly ask where I buy such goods, I recommend this site. Very well.

Posted on May 24, 2022

An excellent hair product. Leaves a great scent, smoothes hair and maintains softness throughout the day. It is highly recommended!!

27342d97-e700-4386-b3e6-ada8b6f3dc8a
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Great product, easy absorb, very nice smell, very useful, good quality, small size easy to carry, nice scent

6deff938-363e-4782-a2ff-650b0c83abbd
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

the scent is great, the size a little small thought whoud be bigger