CA

Posted on May 9, 2022

It is difficult to find prebiotic and probiotics ingredients in the same capsule. The capsule is easy to digest because the size are small, without taste and no smell. I still got it on trial, but after consumed this on several days my digestion feel much better, no constipation. This product is a good quality.

efb4f0d9-ea01-4de1-8d4b-4d1d9facc903
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very useful product it helps me alot to reduce gut gases and reduce constipation ..tablets are taste less..i took first thing in the morning before my breakfast ..you can see the benefit or the result within the second week.. (PRE+PRO)Probiotics are beneficial bacteria found in certain foods or supplements. Prebiotics are types of fiber that feed the friendly bacteria in the digestive system.

d55d9590-ebe7-4a43-8351-be9c8b9c8cf4

This is a very nice product, which is currently at a very good price, offered in the try it on iherb section. With very good quality, with very well selected and combined ingredients, with benefits for good digestion, good absorption of food in the intestines, against constipation. For better results - I take 1 capsule on an empty stomach - between lunch and dinner or the night before bed, after at least 3 hours of a light dinner.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I’m very happy with it. I take one capsule every morning for many years now. The brands that I have at stores where I live are very good quality but also very expensive. I decided to order this brand from iHerb, the price was great and the reviews as well. It works fine. Will order again.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Been trying out several kinds of Prebiotic brands, both to figure out what's best and also because it's good to switch it up every few months and create a variety in your gut. This was on sale for a trial price, so why not? 20 Billion of 7 strains, plus it comes with Inulin to feed the bacteria.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Good quality pro and probiotic. Got it for my aunt who has digestive issues. Will see how it works and recommend if it is going to be really good. So far like the size and that it goes in form capsules she doesn’t like take tablets. Great supplements at my first view

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It is hard to tell whether or not this pre-probiotics works. Don’t feel any difference. Regular size capsules makes it easy yo swallow.

d444a865-f549-4879-bd5f-677bce7c0d75
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great product, an important supplement which improves digestion ,and improves microbiome and it has a very absorption in the gut,it improves constipation ,and it has a good taste ,very good quality ,and very great ingredient with very well package and size It help me so much with my stomach problems ,

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Quality ingredients, great absorption benefits for digestion & constipation, containing a complete microbiome (gut flora) in a 2 month package size. A must have supplement to take after finishing antibiotics, with no after taste. I like the fact that it has both probiotics to maintain your gut health & prebiotics to feed the live probiotic organisms!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I've repurchased this twice already and keep stock of it! it's amazing and gave me relief from acid reflux since I work nights. I've experienced some initial side effects (stomach cramps) when I first took it, but it subsided within the day and have been feeling well ever since.