CA

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

it feels so good on! also you only need a very little because it spreads so nicely and I have no doubt in my mind knowing this brand that this is going to help so much don't hesitate if you're debating because the ingredients are all amazing and to get it at this price is unbelievable

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I bought it twice for my mom. The package is a little bit small. She is happy to use this product. The structure is very gentle and delicate for a sensitive skin. Easily absorbed and has a light, pleasant fragrance. She can observe a remarkable result after several times of using this cream. I'm waiting for my parcel also to try it.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Great eye cream, great quantity at a very good price. I love that it's in such a tube with a tip and it's easy to apply, the consistency is very nice and absorbs easily. the skin around the eyes remains refreshed, moisturized and pleasant. Very well-chosen ingredients, gentle on the skin, so it is also suitable for sensitive eyes. The size and packaging suit me perfectly. I like it because it is very good quality, easy to apply, easy to absorb, and has many benefits for me personally.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Its a very good cream. too thin texture for my dry eye area but will be great for the summer or under makeup. There is no scent which is always better cuz I have sensetive eyes and it obsorbs very quickly. Its too early to talk about the effect and there is not magic here :) a good cream from a good company.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Actully I just love Medi peel . Again they made one of the Best eye cream . Very gentle texture , suits for sensitive skin . No any scent . I use at night mostly . Moring eyes looking Very fresh . Good amount of size .

Nice eye cream. It feels like reduces some winkles around the eyes. Medi-Peel is a trustworthy brand that I buy facial products from. Its very nice that iHerb carry this brand. Blessings to iHerb, a great online company.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The cream has almost no smell, fragrances at a minimum. It's very pleasing. Neutral, nude pleasant aroma The consistency of the cream. Well, honor, solid 4. Not thick and thank God not dense. The usual consistency is slightly more nutritious than the average cream.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is my second purchase of this eye cream and it is became my favourite for the day routine. The texture is wonderful, well moisturize good for all season , the size is big enough, for all age . I

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

All products that I have used from this brad are excellent quality and this eye cream is not disappointing as well. Light texture, pleasant scent, visible moisturizing effect.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I really like Medi Peel products! this one seems to be good for me, nice scent and the texture is very good. it seems like a good value for money.