CA

Posted on May 30, 2022
Good

The products is actually quite nice and makes the skin feel calm. It has a pretty scent and the quality is quite good. Size is not bad for the price point. It is however, a bit of a thick moisturiser so it's better for winter and sweats a bit during the summer.

2edac356-3916-4211-9f93-536fe0e457d3
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Wow, what a great smelling, high quality skin cream. I have tried the Retinol + Ferulic acid skin cream with great results and decided to try this version based solely on the reviews about the nice scent. Those reviews were right, I have found a beautifully scented new skin cream for all over my body. What a find! Thank you MEDIX and IHerb.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

hi there I luv this cream....light and very absorbent also has a good scent package is always good no problem coming to Australia and I must say fast service indeed

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought this for the reason it is advertised.i had a chronic skin condition this cream help my skin to feel settled at night Lovely to apply on distressed skin

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is a great moisturizer. It silky texture and light coconut, honey scent calms my skin. Also, I use this on my stretch marks to help reduce them. I'm currently going through a weight loss journey and this is one of many products that I'm using.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This repair cream smells delicious and makes my skin nice and soft without any oily residue. My kids use it too on their sensitive skin, and it doesn't give them any problems.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My favorite lotion in the World! My skin feels so good after I use it !

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Lovely smell, goes on smoothly, legs feel mosturised love it will repurchase

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

good smell good quality . I am very satisfied with it.