CA

Posted on Dec 15, 2021
Great as a Body Cream!

Been using this for my body and definitely prefer this over the Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream as it’s way more moisturising and nourishing. I always wake up with softer & smoother skin on days that I applied it the night before. Such great value too as the bottle is huge!

f7cbbac4-abd2-4afb-b7dc-0c963d0aa838
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

132cae24-5763-4e09-afbd-4789bdd61051
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

it's a retinol body lotion in a huge pump bottle for an amazing price. the ingredients are really good as retinol for the body is great for texture and pigmentation. the lotion is nourishing but not heavy and it absorbs nicely. the fragrance is fine. nothing too strong or overpowering.

c49a6a45-8d63-4cd0-931a-277fcdb3849d
09146190-fb74-4c3f-af9c-25957201742a
9f0abea2-668b-4ced-aa3d-3e4ce3275676

The Medix 5.5 Retinol + Ferulic Acid cream is sold out often for a reason. I love how my skin feels with this cream. I use it as a body cream and have gone through 2 bottles already and on my third. I'm not the type to use products gingerly, so I probably could have gotten more than a two and a half months out of each if I was less liberal with application. The pump makes it easy to over apply, and I use it as a body moisturizer only. I have used it on my face without issue when I ran out of my retinol serum just so I would get the active in my routine somehow. This cream is great to have. Remember that retinol takes at the very least 6 months to show any results and it takes 28 days minimum to renew your skin per skin cycle. Given this reality regarding skin and retinol products, please take time with the product before making a review on the active. I have used this for over 6 months and have seen some nice evening of skin tone from the product.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Excellent! Im a retinol user and this is my first time to try this product. I used to have the one in the tub but it was out of stock and saw this so i gave it a try. and im glad cause it helps really with my skin as well. Smells good to me so overall its a must

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I basically shop drugstore brands, or others online, with good reviews. I've tried a lot of body lotions. I'm 70, got some crepey skin going on, so for the last few years I've bought lotion that touts firmer skin. I have not repeated a single purchase of any one. Until I tried this. I love the fragrance and texture. And the recognizable ingredients start right up there near the top! I'm sticking with this one. You might want to give it a try.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I appreciate the quality, subtle scent and useful size of the product. The container w/ hand pump is very user friendly - makes it easy to apply to face and body. I'm a 70 year old woman who does not expect miracles but it feels good and beneficial to apply it to face and upper arms (that have started to develop wrinkly skin).

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I wanted to use this Medix Retinol + Ferulic Acid for a few weeks so that I could honestly review this product. Turns out that the quality is better than anticipated. I have been using this every morning for the past couple of weeks to find the skin of my arms and legs very soft and smooth with no greasiness at all. I have used retinol and ferulic acid on my facial skin, but what a luxury to be able to afford a product that would benefit the skin on the rest of my body. Thanks to Medix and IHerb for making this high quality lotion so affordable to all of us!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love the packaging, a great size and excellent value. I'm over 50yrs of age and find the quality and composition of this product with the benefit of Retinol wonderful for smoothing my skin on my arms and legs. The scent and texture is light and adds moisture . I use this cream daily on my body.