CA

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I really love this spray because I feel like especially if you’re on the go and you need some thing to quickly refresh your hair the scent smells amazing. I definitely feel like it is a good quality because the product is made by a black business owner that knows what she’s doing for people of color‘s hair. Especially people that have curly coyly or kinky hair textures. This product is a definitely must use in my book 🔥❤️💕.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

The smell is spot on. I mix this with my water to hydrate my hair on refresh days. I have fine, wavy hair and it does not weigh down my hair or cause me to take a shower sooner like other products originally formatted for a tighter curl pattern. It's a great product at keeping some of the frizz at bay.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Smells good but I don’t think it really does the job scent is okay Size, package, quality are all l good I use it every time i shower

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

very moisturizing. always keeps my hair nice and juicy! a wonderful refresher!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I use this in between washes to refresh my curls and I love the effect!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great to use before blow drying to define curls or on already dry hair to calm frizz. Smells great!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love the smell and feel of my hair after using this product!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

it works well but if you use just a little too much it leaves your hair looking greasy

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I hate this. It’s very sticky. If I touch my hair during the day my hands are immediately sticky. And no, I didn’t use too much. Scent is ok. I’ll never buy it again.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022