CA

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Simple, rich moisturizer

I use this at night, as a rich moisturizer to top off my retinol and serum routine. It has a non-greasy texture, that absorbs well. Unscented, and my sensitive skin doesn't react to it. Instead, I find that I have a nice glow in the morning. I have dry skin, and can see that I will use this a lot in the winter.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

good moisture, my hands are always cracked and I was looking for something to use along the day after house chores. I love the texture, fully absorbed on hands without leaving any greasy feeling or sticky.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Sooo good. Absolutely no scent and very moisturizing. I bought it when it was on sale and I will wait for another sale to stock up. Love it, clean ingredients too!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I like the fact that this moisturizer is unscented. $.7 oz. is a good size for me. I'm sure the quality of Mild By Nature is great. I will use the moisturizer mostly this Winter season.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Quite a nice composition, large size. Its texture is nice and pretty thick, and it appears to give a nice amount of moisture, so it is a decent purchase for a moderate price

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I heard so many good reviews on this so i purchased to try it

c4a5c038-15f7-4ae1-ae9d-2199b329b3a1
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

SUPER MOISTURIZING CREAM CAN FEEL THE DIFFRENCE GOOD PACKAGE AND VERY GOOD PRICE AND QUALITY

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I bought it for my sister and she is amazed

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

good moisturizer , would recommend trying it out, it is suitable for sensitive skin

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good winter moisturizer. Doesn’ clog pores. I use it morning and night time.