CA

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
KERATIN SHAMPOO WITH THE BEST EFFECT I EVER FEEL, AND AFFORDABLE PRICE

Please help me by pressing like, may you and your family always be blessed. This shampoo contains Keratin, your hair's main protein, containing the essential amino acids needed for healthy looking and feeling hair. This ultimate repair formula restores every follicle by incorporating the key ingredient Keratin plus adding Organic Argan Oil and Aloe Vera to each strand to increase elasticity and renew inner strength. The result is less split ends, less breakage, and stronger hair.

d47b6149-367c-4d32-a1cb-7564b661eba7
Posted on May 16, 2022

The scent is nice. So far I've used 1 bottle. The quality is good. It didn't dry my hair. The size is good compared to the price. My age is 33. The composition is great. It didn't irritate my sensitive scalp. The package is beautiful. This shampoo is benefits chemically treated hair.

fa2ef0a3-e091-461d-ae8c-2f5427ad126c
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have read the reviews of it some are good and some are not. But from my first time experience: It doesn’t smell bad actually i like it. It has a light smell but good. The negative is while using the shampoo I couldn’t get my fingers through my hair but after using the conditioner its fine so if you’re going to buy the shampoo you must get the conditioner both together. After drying my hair i can see it has a volume 👍

85e9a78e-6787-46f6-8863-ff70c1a99484
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is the best shampoo I’ve ever had!!! Finally something excellent for ultra curly fine hair that needs protein the most. It also doesn’t contain too much oils so it doesn’t weight my hair down and keeps it fluffy. I definitely recommend not only for damage hair, but especially for ultra fine hair that prompts to breakage easily than normal hair. The scent is gentle and not pungent, it reminds me a cherry Chupa Chups lollipop. :-)

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This shampoo is so gentle, it is really the best choice for my hair. I have a very sensitive and itchy scalp and I have developed dandruff. Since I started using this shampoo, the itchiness has diminished significantly and the dandruff has practically disappeared. I highly recommend it for people with itchy and sensitive scalp whose hair can't stand sulfates.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I noticed now when I wash my hair it's soft instead of feeling like straw with other shampoos. the scent is just right not to strong or to light. I use it 4 or 5 times a week.i like the product because it doesn't have harsh chemicals like other shampoos and my hair feels clean and light. the quality is great.the size could be bigger but it's ok.