CA

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Шампунь, который спас мои сухие волосы

This shampoo saved my hair! I have very dry curly hair and it’s being affected a lot by sun and sea water and I thought nothing can save it but the hair line products of Mise en scene did it! I’m using shampoo, mask and oil together and the result I saw already after the first time, and after one month of using my hair stopped to crash and became more softly and I can brush it easily now. One more benefit that the shampoo bottle size is big and I think it will be enough for about three months. I highly recommend this product in combination with other products of this line. 100% quality with nice smell!

2bd7b5ae-1e50-43f0-98c7-41bedc22edee
dc025ad9-de1a-40fd-a72f-18196d2f2e5d
fe5467bb-66eb-41d1-a91e-274a0ab2a181

The bottle is biiiig, love that, and the product is nice, it's not drying nor it too moisturizering, so if you have dry hair, i don't recommend, because it's not gonna give you the moisture you need, but if you have an oily scalp like mine,then go for it.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I purchased both shampoo and rinse. My hair definitely loves the duo! After using this duo my hair is lovely and soft. The scent is nice too.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The best of the different kinds of shampoo this brand has to offer. Im on my 4th bottle. Better than the hair damage one for moisture and strength

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Good scent,the size is kinda big,came well packaging. But i don’t think its Good for damaged hair cause it has sls but its good if your hair is just fine , but I have to say that I really like the smell

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Didn’t try it yet. Meanwhile just as expected . Excellent ! Leaves hair smooth but not oily.

7b997dfa-e45b-4e9e-a009-245a2a5358f4
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I used it once but I already like it, my hair looks healthy an thick!!!!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Just started using it. Happy with the results (soft and smooth hair).

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I live in Vancouver and our T&T supermarket sells this exact line at $8.99. Regret buying off iherb.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Size is amazing and I love it so soft to the hair