CA

Posted on Nov 27, 2021
The best mask ever

Is the best mask I ever had! I just love it! I use tretinoin every night and this mask from Missha helps a lot with hydration! I put it on my face every other night and when I wake up my face feels like I have slept in the most expensive sheets! I will definitely reorder it!

ef8a2328-e901-4f45-a3ee-50541bce6daa
Oceans
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Love this stuff. I am in the sun a LOT and at the beach and the salt water is very drying and I use this daily and I have combo skin with oil in my t zone. But the more I’ve used this stuff the less splotchy the moisture on my skin is and I have sensitive skin and this did not make me break out. My makeup glides on better and I notice that my morning moisturizer works better and absorbs better when I use this moisturizer the night before. My skin looks younger and healthier and better than ever. Highly recommend for combo skin. I wouldn’t recommend if you have oily skin however.

04ca17f2-3aba-43ed-ad7b-7ec77bd10f21

I was always a fan of sheet masks. But everything changed when I descovered sleeping masks. Its so comfortable just put it on and sleep. In morning skin is moisturized, plumped, smooth and soft. You are ready for great day. Scent is nice but not disturbing for night. Love it.

a8c84ed8-917d-4d38-8088-f680d0764a56
dbfd189c-8a80-492d-a37d-6ad2d4ebba94
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The mask has a really good scent. It gives you the glow you need it, but I don't know why I got two pimples, maybe it's just reaction for a new product? Otherwise it's a really good product and I'm loving it. I'm thinking to get one for my friend. The quality and size are match able. Package is fancy. I have been using it for a week now.

cd295a32-ef2d-4182-8ac8-d7fe089c446b
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is really nice quality sleeping mask , especially because I have a sensitive skin ,it gives it a very nice and gentle boost of moisturizing , and it is a great benefit for me. I use it at least once a week. the package size is quite big and the scent is not overwellming.

ce6a54da-9cba-462c-b8a0-08c68db75648
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I'm 31 years old. with regular skin a bit sensitive. The scent is nice. it's really nice packed. fits good with my sensitive skin, trying to use it twice a week. I've been using it for 2 weeks already and the face feels moisture every morning after usage. recommended!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

First off, this does have a fairly strong botanical scent for those that are sensitive. I initially thought it would be a problem for me but my highly sensitive skin tolerates it well. Where I see the most benefit is on my forehead which tends to be dry and is quick to show my age (I'm 43). With this mask I wake up with plump, moisturized skin, I really love it for the dry winter months.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I really like this sleeping mask. Something about this mask really helps to hold all the moisture from the products that I apply before bed in my face. When I wake up in the morning my face feels nice and plumped and my fine lines aren't as visible. I like this mask better than any of the other snail masks I've tried. It just seems to hold the moisture better than the others I've tried. The texture of this mask is very nice. It's not slimy like other snail masks. It feels like a very nice, light gel cream that absorbs very well. There is a very light scent that is fresh and slightly grassy maybe? I can't decide what it smells like because it's so light, but it's really nice. I'll definitely buy this again.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have dry skin and use this mask as last step at night after cream, sometimes without cream after serum. It does have scent, but not too strong and I like it. Since you not suppose to use mask every day, I use it once or twice a week. Even instruction doesn’t say to wash the mask off, it’s too sticky for me and I always wash it in the morning. It leaves a good moisture. Also the package is so nice) looks very luxurious and great for presents