CA

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Together with the essence I ve decided to buy this ampoule because it had a good price. I like the glass package, the size is really good and the quality amazing, it has a thick texture but no scent. I like to use is in my night skin care routine.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have been using this sérum for 5 month and with my dry skin it is now my Best friend with combinaison of Missha cream and essence. Thé scent is so Light and wouldnt bother you at all. Thé size of thé bottle and for how long it lasts realy cost its price.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Nourish serum for night and day. It absorbs fast and keeps the skin in a good way. You can apply cream after it or use it as a single product it also would be enough to get a good look. In my opinion, it is good for a combination type of skin.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My skin is not very problematic, but sometimes I have a few whiteheads. I expected this product to purify that acne-prone area, but I haven't seen such a great result yet. I have been using it for 3 weeks, twice a week with the I'm From mugwort mask. Before using it my skin was just fine, didn't have much acne problem, but after using it I begin to see more whiteheads which are weird. And whiteheads look like it was congested, maybe it's purifying my skin from the deep inside, I don't know, I will have to wait & see. What I am really sure is that, it doesn't provide enough moisture to skin, so using with really good moisturizing serum/essence would help to get better result. --- Dry skin, 25 yo ---

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I have quite sensitive and dry skin. I heard that artemisia is good for the skin so i gave it a try. so far so good.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Lately my skin has been dry from the weather change. I have sensitive and combination skin so this ampoule has helped balance out my dryness but also doesn’t clog my pores. It has an herbal fragrance when first applied, but after a few minutes it disappears.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Everytime I use it, it calms down my rednesss/irritation so nothing to complain about this product. I recommend for all types of skin.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is the best that was ever used!!!!! Perfect I will ordered again.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love this brand. Very nice product, not sticky and smells nice as well