CA

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Прекрасно!

Excellent quality tonic. Does not cause redness and inflammation. I like that, the skin look healthy and clean, it has an unobtrusive flavor that quickly disappears. Do not use before sun exposure! I like the effect of cleanliness and hydration. Skin is smooth and pleasant. One bottle is enough for a long time, I do not use sponges, but I apply by pouring a little liquid into the palm of my hand.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is the great one! Along with the serum from this brand and the same line the composition will improve you skin structure, reduce pores und smooth acne scars. Better to use during cold rainy autumn/ winter month. Size is generous, quality is great, not sure about moisturising and if suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is a really good AHA & BHA toner for a drier weather and drier skin type. It has good moisturizing qualities and doesn't make my fairly sensitive skin feel itchy. If you don't use a cotton pad, one bottle is big enough to last for a few months with daily use.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It is what it says. What I love about it that it’s not just a normal toner it got all the AHA BHA exfoliates. I got a sensitive dry and oily on the T zone skin, so it worked very well for me but again don’t forget your moisturizer.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good, for everyday use, gentle and low acidic toner. Does not irritate skin, have scent, you can use after washing your face as a exfoliation, doesn’t dry skin. It is good for summer use, if you apply spf in daytime.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My mom loves this. It cleans and clears well without leaving the skin too dry. Not only is it gentle and can moisturize, the package is also really nice. Use once a day only and the benefit is quite obvious.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Good acidic toner. Cleanses well, does not cause skin irritation or redness. Can be used every day without drying out the skin. Watery consistency, no strong scent.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This one really helps calm my skin after I’ve tried a very strong toner which caused a terrible reaction. Truly a skin saver. Will surely buy this one again.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

A great product for a combined skin type. It was my first product with AHA and BHA and i can say it was mild and worked well. An excellent purchase for those who only starts using acids in cosmetics!