CA

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Bought this for the hubby!

My husband likes this so far, the size is good for the price and quality is sweet. It comes in a pretty package and the texture of the product is superb. It benefits the skin and helps mosturize after being in the sun especially. My husband actually use it every night like night cream. The scent is favourable and not overwhelming. It is gentle on the skin as Ive also tried it on myself.

4a5938ce-81c8-4098-9fb4-fe486b642c1e
b7effd10-c115-416f-8525-103a0242d97e
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I've already purchased this before and I've loved it this is the first time buying it here and I love the texture it's so nice it definitely moisturizing enough for evening if you have dry skin I think I have combination skin and it's great for lightning hyperpigmentation you have to use it really regularly but it really does work it's my holy Grail whitening cream because this is the only thing that's ever worked for me!

93cbeb2c-f0fa-4a15-8a52-f776f958f667
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I wasn't going to review this anymore as I thought it was already discontinued! I'm so glad it's back! This is a great product. It can be drying if you just use it on its own at night, but if you use it on top of your favourite moisturizer and as a last step to your night routine, you'll wake up with brighter, glowing, soft skin in the morning! it's so worth it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I love how brightening this mask is oh my gosh. I am honestly obsessed with brightening products and I always wake up glowing and radiant the next day after using this product.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

great product! I have been using for a month and my skin is definitely better easy to use smells amazing the package is the one minuse for me always a lot of cream is coming out and not very higine and comes with no spoon but other than that I love the mizon brand I would definitely order again I would recommend you to try for yourself ☺️

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

i am addicted for Mizon Brand all they products are very well.. i use this sleeping Mask for the second Time and it works with me 🥰

5e1224f8-10bf-42cb-9c90-8ff21c0aa6b4
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I love this product, great quality and the perfect size. It makes my skin face feel very moisturized as it is very gentle to my sensitive skin bringing benefits to my skin. The size and package are very convenience

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

A mask to wear to bed. Sounds not possible, but it is with this sleeping mask. Just wash off in the morning and feel refreshed. I use it one a week and it is great for sensitive skin as well.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The scent is amazing and it makes my skin feel really soft in the morning after use. Overall, it is definitly good quality for the price and I am very happy with it. I would purchase this again.