CA

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
I’m 30 and this product is amazing !

This product is amazing. At 30, I'm still fighting acne, but also wrinkles. I have suffered through acne most of my life and have tried EVERYTHING. From extremely expensive products, medications and procedures. The mizon snail line is absolutely the best and affordable. My nightly routine: 1. Mizon snail foam cleanser (this cleanser feels like silk and cleans the skin so well) 2. Toner of your choice. Right now I'm using skin foods mandarin and parsley toner 3. Under eye cream. I am using an off brand eye cream but plan to get the mizon snail eye cream once I finish 4. Mizon snail ampoule (this is absolutely an amazing product and has this healing effect on your skin. Never used anything like it) 5. After the ampoule has absorbed into my skin, I apply the mizon snail all in one repair cream My morning routine: 1. Rinse face with water 2. under eye serum 3. mizon snail moisturizer gel (I have oily/combination skin and this moisturizer works beautifully under makeup and is light and fresh

989de36a-88ba-4108-af21-3f520c0d68b5
766530f3-718e-4bd9-b57e-8e730c9cd04e
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Will take you some time to get used to it! The texture feels a little strange, but the smell is ok. Not sure if I will be purchasing it again, but I heard a lot of great things about it. If you use a moisturizer after it then it's not a problem.

0a434003-a70a-43e1-bf8d-b353bdf6ccfa
Be-Natural
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

The size is very convenient! you can take it anywhere, just a squeeze makes a lot of foam. The smell is a bit like perfume but it goes away quickly. I like the visual of the package but my only issue is that it's like a toothpaste and when you squeeze it, it doesn't recover it's form. That's annoying.

3f20c6e7-3c3b-4798-8f75-372d4b328b51

I like this cleanser but I don’t think I love it. A little bit goes such a long way, you get a lot of foam with the tiniest bit. So the tiny bottle will probably last you a long time. It leaves your skin feeling really clean, maybe too much. My skin is normal to dry so I do get that squeaky clean feeling after I wash it off.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I used all the product honestly everything on it is perfect the quality the smell the packaging even the benefit my skin feels amazing its very gentle and soft but the only problem that I couldn’t find a bigger size its very small barely lasted for one week!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Works great! It only takes a small dab to go a long way! It leaves skin feeling clean and soft! Seems to be the right balance of moisture for me. Products in the past have increased breakouts, but this does not. I am very happy with it.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Liked this product, because it laeves my skin fresh and moisturised whitout tightness. A tiny bit of cleanser turns into much foam, so hope it will last for a long time.

Posted on May 17, 2022

great cleanser, a little goes a long way. face feels clean and not dry. removes makeup and excess oils and dirt. great packaging for traveling. love mizon products!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I taught it would be small, but for my surprise, a drop is enough to make a lot of foam. I use it twice a day. No regrets.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This cleanser foams nicely yet feels creamy. It feels soothing on my face and removes makeup well. It is not drying at all! The size is perfect for travel too! Great product and well priced. Love it!