Page 1 - Reviews - Morningstar Minerals, Inner Vitality, Concentrate, Fulvic/Humic Minerals, 2 fl oz - iHerb
CA
TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Fulvic minerals are naturally derived elements that comes from decomposed organic matter. Fulvic and humic acids provide benefits to health and the body including boosting the immune system, decreasing inflammation, improving brain function, reducing fatigue, and aiding iron absorption. For daily use it is very expensive for my budget, but I make a one bottle course regularly. Stay healthy!

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

This product helped me to seriously detox something out of my system. In addition it will help you get the best sleep of your life. There is something magical about the as yet little understood fulvic and humic compounds and their role in human physiology. In fact, some philologists have noted that the word "human" itself may originate from the Latin word "humus," meaning soil or earth, i.e. the human being having his origin in the dust of the earth.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

High quality fulvic acid with quite a few ingredients as well. I take it with my minerals, these supplements benefit from each other. As far as package goes, I would love to have a bigger bottle so I could save some money. No weird taste. Frequency - once a day on an empty stomach.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

A good way to get fulvic/humic minerals. I usually put a dropperful in a glass of filtered water as soon as I wake up. The recommendation is to take it on an empty stomach in non chlorinated water or fruit juice. There's about 60 servings per bottle. I think this is a quality product. I appreciate that it comes in a glass bottle. Also, I found the company to have excellent customer service when I contacted them a couple times with questions. Store in a cool dark place or refrigerate.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is one of the best mineral formulas, in my opinion. The ingredients are top quality. I love that there is no taste to the minerals, even full strength. It tastes like fresh, clean water. I used to buy the diluted version but I love the convenience and size of the concentrate. The concentrate allows me to mix the amount of minerals I want to consume. The small size doesn't take up as much space as the diluted formula bottle.

Vasylyna
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I like it is a concentrate, so I use only 1ml a day for myself and my teens 13 and 16yo. For one person this bottle is enough for 2 months. The taste is not strong. I also use Trace Minerals Research daily, they have different compositions so we receive the full spectrum of minerals. Morningstar minerals are quite expensive for my budget, so I buy a bottle a few times a year. I wish we can take them daily. These minerals contain Fulvic and humic acids that provide benefits to health and the body including boosting the immune system, decreasing inflammation, improving brain function, reducing fatigue, an energy booster and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body, and aiding iron absorption. Stay healthy.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Love fulvic for that extra health boost. Benefits fatigue symptoms and mineral deficiency. Good size package. Glad it’s in glass as fulvic should not come into contact with plastic because it absorbs it. Seems good quality and no added ingredients. Tastes a bit gross but can be added to juice. Taken frequently to help overall health. Excellent supplement.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

i heard so many people claim its a great suplement so I bought it and in a few days my skin stopped being dry, my energy increased, I could easily wake up, didn't feel drained out as soon as the night falls, and I am breastfeeding my third baby in 8 years.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Amazing product! Had another version of fulvic/humic minerals in a bottle and decided to order concentrate now as it lasts longer. Take it every morning with green superfood and finally feel an energy boost, plus the skin got much better. Definitely will order it on a regular basis

Posted on May 16, 2022

I took this to my GP/Family Doctor who verified the brand and quality. She looked at the contents and confirmed it was good to use. I was really happy I took them to her. Really happy with the products I've purchased through iHerb. Made it super easy and really affordable. Thanks from Australia!