Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, Daily Probiotics, 5 Billion Cells, 30 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
CA

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Good probiotics for a reasonable price. I recommend trying them. Good Quality ingredients, one does not need to store them in the fridge, which is great, size is usual. Great supplement with good absorption. I feel the difference taking it, great benefits. My digestion and gut health are a lot better now. Constipation is in the past forever while one takes these. Packaged in glass tinted bottles. I have not noticed any side taste, which is great.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great for GI digestion support. It has probiotics, probiotics, postbiotics and enzymes. It contains 5 billon cells, I find anything less than 1 billon does not work for me. I take this when I have an upset stomach, from eating too much gluten, and it settles my stomach right away. Great quality with no, unnecessary, fillers. This is shelf stable, but can always be refrigerated if inclined to do so. Love the glass packaging.

Posted on May 25, 2022

i really like this brand, their packaging, size & quality of the ingredients in the supplements are good. i did not have any adverse reactions so that was great and my digestion seemed better too! no taste whatsoever. i’d definitely recommend these probiotics to someone just starting off with supplements

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I like this probiotic because contains ingredients that you can trust that will help your gut! About the package: I love that comes in a glass container! If you want to improve your digestion and absorb better the nutrients of your food you can try this great probiotic! The product really works!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great ingredients, did my research on type of ingredients we should look for in probiotics and this hits all the check boxes. I used it first to support digestion but noticed the difference in my general health 😊 they’re vegan friendly too! 🌱

7252fd0c-3b37-451a-aebc-cd6897cc2ea7
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My daughter has several food sensitivities and has suffered a lot of abdominal pain. This is the probiotic that she takes daily that really helps her to function normally.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Yeah these were pretty good . I felt good while i took them. The only reason why i didnt give it 5 stars was the price. I felt like it was a bit on the top end and since im currently taking this protein power that already has probiotics included, i felt it was more sustainable and affordable to just have that rather than buy these as well.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is the best thing I have ever bought, the package is of glass, I think to save the ingredients well. Helpd to digest and absorbe the vitamins.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This formula is very complete. My husband and me take one by night, we were taking antibiotics for complications for Covid and this probiotics are excellent for recovery for medical treatments...

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I feel this product is very effective for me. I'm just not sure if it also serves well as a probiotic to help replenish gut flora killed by antibiotics, but it might. I don't see why it wouldn't.