CA

4.6
Based on 3,916 Ratings
2,919
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I know from the very beggining moringa is a healthy food and rich of vitamins we have a lot of trees in the philippines we use to eat it everyday and sime of our grandmother this moringa is good for breasfeeding mother because it can give nutritious food and baby zip the healthy milk from their mother its so amazing give thumbs up please if you like my comment thank you😇

404113af-f6ed-48ef-8c77-2da0385b64e8

Moringa Leaf is a Powerhouse! It has all of the essential amino acids, as well as vitamins and antioxidants. It helps with a variety of ailments, including fatigue, high blood pressure, inflammation, regulating blood glucose (weight management), and aging, to name just a few. I have been taking this product for a month now, and definitely have noticed an increase in my energy levels, even when not getting enough sleep the night before. I also like that it is vegan, and you cannot beat the quality and price! Will definitely reorder... and you would be doing yourselves a great service to incorporate this Moringa Leaf into your daily routine as well! If you found this review helpful, please hit like! 🙏

d13fdc1e-21f8-4afb-9620-7af2634fd150
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

The Quality Ingredient of this supplement is a great one of the best superfood out there Moringa leaves. The benefits are it's good for digestion, lowering blood pressure, helps boost your immune system at my age I want to keep my immune in check, it also has a antioxidants etc. It's like a super multivitamin. It helps you to keep your health improvement up. There's no taste it's in a vegan friendly capsule. do your research..

48d114b6-bc79-4c02-89eb-0a7e981a1703
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I've bought the MRM brand Moringa powder and have noticed that it seems to help me get out of bed easier. It is mostly a nutritional supplement, but one that has anti inflammatory properties which can be beneficial for joint pain. The web results seem to indicate that you can take quite a good deal of Moringa, but I've only ever taken one capsule per day. Increased the dosage to two capsules doesn't seem to offer any extra benefit at least to me. One product that really works well is Nettle tea by Traditional Medicines also sold here on Iherb. You need to drink a few cups to get it into your system, but by day three I slept better than I had in years. Best of luck to you.

d53c22d8-862e-4248-ac79-15a45b4c8bcb
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 27, 2022
1,462

ingredient: 30% protein and 40% fiber benefits : Protein is essential to supporting muscle maintenance‚ and fiber can help maintain proper digestive health. contains calcium‚ potassium and other minerals that support bone density and proper electrolyte balance. Due to the historical claimed benefits many of the antioxidant compounds are being tested for their therapeutic potential.

f7f53a8f-e610-4eb2-9a87-21471e0266ad
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Blood test were out of whack I’ve always had high white blood cells I also have haemochromatosis I did months of research before trying this herb I was really not feeling myself at one point symptoms were Unintentional weightloss Feeling sick after eating Stomach cramps Chest pain I bit the bullet I’ve been taking this for over a month now My symptoms were gone within the first two weeks Dr app today for my full blood count results i am in SHOCK! He said I don’t know what you have been doing why? My blood tests are all within normal limits first time since I was a teenager and guess what? My haemachromatosis levelled out to I wasn’t even trying to work on those levels I’m absolutely amazed!!!!! No more ibs, no more gerd, no more inflammation in my body

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I originally purchased the Moringa for myself, but then gave it to my daughter who was battling with mood swings. She definitely felt the benefits of taking this superfood in an ease to swollow sizes capsule. With no after taste. Then I recommended that my husband started the Moringa for his joints and muscles. He has a heavy labour job and it has taken its toll on the body. He has found an improvement in his joints, early days though, but is also very aware that his age and the years of damage are not going to just go away, but relief is great. The packaging is good, the quality of the ingredients seems very high. So hopefully by adding this supplement to the mix of natural foods in our diets, he will feel even more improved health benefits as time goes on.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I started out taking two capsules of the powder but just one cup of water every morning. And I could feel the sludge in the fat leaving my body. I lost about 3 lb in the first 2 months. This is the best weight loss I've ever had without having to physically workout. It works as a very easy

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I already had used moringa capsules and i user it as i was advised to increase my breast milk, and yes it works more than fenugreek capsules. From the other side it has a lot of benifits, thats way they call her the Tree of magic. Also it’s recommended for those suffering from diabetes my aunt user it and really it benefits her. This is my second perches👍🏻 i hope my comments will benefit you. You need to read more about moringa tree benefits

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Moringa Leaf was an ingredient in a probiotic mix I used to take. This product is easy to take on its own and has the same benefits as in the mix I used to take, but at a fraction of the cost. It is one of a few different medications I take to improve my brain health and reduce menopausal symptoms.