Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, Vegan Vitamin D3 & K2, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
CA

CynWatt
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

For every 1000 IU of vitamin D3, it is recommended to pair it with 45 mcg of Vitamin K2. This MRM version contains 2500IU D3 with 80mcg K2. The NOW FOOD brand has the closest ratio of 5000IU + 180mcg. Other brands like Natural Factors, has too much K2 (120mcg) and too little D3 (1000IU). Conversely, Solaray provides 5000 IU of D3 with only 50mcg of K2. You can adjust the dosage by taking them separately if you want to. Always choose K2 in its natural form MK7 Menaquinone. MK7 has higher bioavailability and longer half-life. It is important to consume D3 with K2, as to ensure that calcium is absorbed and reaches the bone mass and not causing arterial calcification. Helping us to keep our heart healthy and our teeth/bones strong. Always include this POWERFUL DUO in your daily supplement regimen.

7f1166c4-b3a8-4101-b7b7-18ad6175e25c
380c1a62-c640-4e56-a321-83b52af213bd
36f4ea50-6eae-481e-b06d-603c7b7eae0e
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This is my family's favorite of Vitamin D3 & K2 ❤❤ contains 2500iU vit D3 and 80mcg vit K2. A good vitamin to boost your vit D3 & K2. Its suitable for Vegetarian and Vegan cause it makes from Rice flour, Cellulose capsule, and Tapioca dextrine. And ofcourse no added milk, egg, fish, etc 👍

63f32b47-2d11-481f-8078-0205477714c1
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This vitamin D is made from 100% vegan material. About 95% or more of ALL vitamin D is actually made from lanolin which comes from the oil found on sheep's wool (Google it). That makes it non-vegan, beware of any cheaply priced "vegan" vitamin D because it will actually be made from lanolin. True vegan vitamin D is only made from lichen which is more expensive than lanolin. If your like me and your allergic to sheep's wool then lanolin will make you sick to your stomach each time you take it. I never get sick with this vitamin D because it is true vegan lichen.

44417377-79a6-4707-93c8-3e6b1dac8218
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The capsules are medium-sized and quite easy to swallow. They don't have any specific taste or smell. The product is definitely of high quality, because vitamin K combined with vitamin D significantly increases the total bone mineral density. Whilst vitamin D plays an overarching role in stabilizing bodily calcium levels in our blood, vitamin K helps to ensure the calcium is distributed to our bones, as well. I truly recommend this product!

bdcb855f-81ba-4315-882a-25895404d6c5
3c2eee8d-c87a-4f34-b185-f92153ad9591
f1c0f2e4-b7b9-4bc5-94b8-bc40fa0e56ee
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

9cce38d0-4901-41c5-bbb1-b0ca9e07d6b9
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

iHerb has a great selection of quality supplements with vegan ingredient. Size of bottle is small. The doctor recommended my vegan daughter to take D3 to supplement her sun deficiency, and this brand has K2 as added bonus. Good package as it has seal for protection. This is a must-have for vegans

fd541aad-cc6c-4454-9d95-50aa6d531e95
Posted on Aug 7, 2021

This one is good, have high enough K2 to help absorption of D3 more effectively. The capsules is small. If you need higher D3 just drink some capsules or combined it with Vitamin D3 only, e.g. 2 of this and one capsules 5000 IU D3 to get 10.000 IU D3 .

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I've already ordered it several times and I'm planning to order more. Everyone in my family is vegan and we are in love with this product. The pills are quite small and very comfortable to swallow. There's no strange taste or smell. I usually take one pill in the evening with food.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I choose it because it was the cheapest at that moment mix of d3 and k2 but it turn out it is just great. The reason it's vegan its b'coz they derive the vit D3 from a specific flower rather than from sheep wool. Actually it is more expensive to produce which make it a good choice for a great price. Size of capsule is small easy to swallow.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I sometimes forget to take vitamin k2 whenever I take vitamin d. This product makes it easier for me. K2 is important for the absorption of vitamin d and calcium. It’s deficiency could effect bone health. J like that all ingredients are suitable for vegetarians and I like the packaging.