CA

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been buying coriolus mushroom for my wife since she was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2017. In additional to conventional care (surgery and chemo), she added different supplements to her regime, coriolus is one of them. She also takes graviola, longvida curcumin, and Ip-6. Well, she has been cancer free. I don't know if these supplements helped, but for sure they didn't do harm! Great benefits instead! As far as this brand, quality is always excellent. Mushrooms in general help the immune system, fight inflammation, and are powerful antioxidant.

One of several supplements my vet prescribes for 2 + years since she had a low grade Mast Cells tumor removed. It is a preventative for reoccurrence and all has been well since she started taking. This is a good price so maybe I should take it too.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Easy to swallow tablets, had not been feeling well and noticed improvement since taking this product. Have more energy than before, no unpleasant taste with the tablets. Quality of highest standard. Good size bottle.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

The size of the tablet is suitable for my family member to swallow without any difficulty. Her overall health has improved after she consumed two tablets daily over a period of two months. The ingredients include vitamin C.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Boosts your immune system to help fight the big C

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I start to drink it for virus papilloma human virus and I hope to see good results

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

i want to buy this for preventation of cancer and will try later on

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Excellent product, I liked everything. I think I will order again.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

After use as prescribed, i got rid of the infectious HPV. Still remains but at least i deactivated it for now

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Excellent product! Fully corresponds to the description!