CA

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves it ! The quality of the brush is a quite great one. Feels good to hold it and the bristles are not too hard or too soft, I’d say a little above normal. For the one that like healthy well made things I recommend it .

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It easy to use . Good quality. Benefit, good size, not harms composition . Give nice color, coverage , for all age girls, have nice scent , normal texture and Concern. Good package

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Soft bristles, good size - not too big, comfortable to hold and the slope on the bottom is practical for the toothbrushes glass - it will prevent mold to be created. Reordered few times already.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

highly recommended especially for people with gum sensitivity. The fibers are very soft and delicate- defiantly good quality , the brush head is small and easy to reach all teeth

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great quality for it's price. I think I will purchase again. My teeth are a bit sensitive but I had no problem using this brush.

Posted on Oct 18, 2020

I have sensitive teeth so most plastic toothbrushes harm my gums. This bamboo toothbrush is lightweight and easy to use. Very smooth wooden surface. The bristles are soft and gentle. The narrow toothbrush structure is convenient for brushing uneven teeth. I haven't had any problems or allergy reactions. I only wish that I could buy them in bulk.

6cef516c-0f65-4525-9b3f-404e1289bdcf
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Excellent commodity, of course. The packaging quality is great. I advise. I will recommend to buy.