CA

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
מצוין!

These are truly amazing pills! My husband has been suffering for a long time of restless legs and these really seem to work! He sleeps much better and says his legs don't bother him as they used to. Thank you everyone for your comments, it really helps to read your reviews!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Bought this for my mother , who is 83 and has battled RL off and on for many years. She has tried everything from home remedies to prescription meds. This product seems to have helped her the best thus far....she has been taking this for a few days and has very little to know symptoms. A true blessing...not sure how long she can take. I am assuming it is all natural? based on the website...

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

At first I was addamant to try this restless leg but I was desperate with my RLS so I decided to order. And it really helped me sleep better and no more leg twitching.

8392cd0e-99c5-4724-bb7e-a0737d564f2b
Posted on May 8, 2022

I have suffered from restless legs for many years and it is such a relief to find something that really works to ease these symptoms when needed and able to get to sleep. this is a continued repeat purchase

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My legs twich at night, which keeps me from falling asleep. These homeopathic chewable tablets help a great deal. Big improvment! I still have an occasional "bad" night with twitches, but taking one of these small, not unpleasant tasting tablets before bed helps me get better, twitch-free sleep!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I get this for my husband He takes it nightly before bed and sometimes when travelling by air. He tried several other homeopathic remedies and supplements. This was the only one that worked to relieve his twitching legs.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This product really makes a difference for me. I get many more nights of a full sleep after taking this just before bedtime. The delivery was very swift.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Been a RLS sufferer for 12 years, and the past year I have been experiencing it nightly. Because I breastfeed, theres nothing that can be prescribed to me. Bought these as a desperate last resort and amazingly, they actually work!! Im so surprised! They are chewable, and the taste isnt bad either! Going to continue taking these

Posted on Oct 24, 2020

I work 10 to 12 hours a day and I come home and take one of these to ease the pain that’s in my legs and feet. Along with a bottle of water every night before I go to bed I found I have less leg cramps and sleep better because of it....

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Bought for my mom. She started having a lot of issues with her legs after her psych medications. The pills did almost nothing for her. She said she can feel some relieve but it is small and fades away quickly. She was having restless legs before the psych meds, but they never bothered her that much. Maybe one day when she stops them, she may try these pill again. For now the only thing that seems to be helping her is cycling until she gets her feet very tired, for some reason that relives the pain for her.