CA

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Real world results

There is no substitute for real world experience and as supplements go this product is top notch--high quality ingredients that, in my experience, have had real world benefits in improving the strength of my immune system before and during this pandemic. Not a 'magic bullet', but a solid addition to any regimen for those of any age looking do what they can to stay healthy, or at least healthier.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is the best anti-virus formula in the market. Very effective when taken at the onset of symptoms. This is also safe for children as it is alcohol free, unlike the tincture version.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

These do taste and smell like licorice, so if you can’t stomach that, don’t get these, but they’re great! They contain five different immune support supplements all wrapped into one small gel cap. They work great too!

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Super anti-viral!! This is a great immune-booster. As soon as we feel a sore throat or cough coming on, we take this and it helps. I really like that it contains lomatium because this helps support immune response and respiratory health. We also take Anti-V daily as a preventative during cold & flu season.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Good smell Like it very much Very gentle Treat skin

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Love this product and pricing! Always find what I need!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is great! I take it as an immune support in the summer. Can't go wrong with Natural Factors! Great quality.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Good sized capsule, nice ingredients, excellent for immune boosting, quality product

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

All I can say is: this must work! I haven't been sick in several years. I take 2 gels per day.