CA

Posted on May 14, 2022
Good

I love this chewable vitamins. This is a very good one especially for those who have difficulties in swallowing medicine. I love the effect of it, the quality and size is good and just right. I hope they will have also sodium ascorbate to be chewable. Packaging is also great. Vitamin C is a great antioxidant.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

best for anyone who is having difficulty taking/drinking medication. good for any age. packaging is very good. the quality of the tablet is very appetizing.

Posted on May 16, 2022

They taste good, a slightly tropical orange flavor. They are tangy and just a little tart, but I like the tartness. They don't upset my stomach. The amount you get is also quite ample. I like them more than candy honestly. High quality.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It's not too sweet and has a tangy taste to it. The wafer dissolves in your mouth as soon as you chew it. The size is just right. Good packaging. It may feel acidic in your mouth if you are sensitive. Quality and packaging is good.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

this product is so tasty and useful. very good to the body health especially for the immunity system and my hair as well. i realized that my hair gets so strong when i take vitamin c.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I have been using this product for years but this is the first time with this flavor. Easy to chew and tasty and seems to have more than enough Vitamin C.

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

We take every day. The adults take 1 / day, unless we’re sick or exposed to someone who’s sick, then we’ll do 2/day. The kids do a half up to a whole/day. These have helped keep us all well! They taste great too, so no protests!

e56684f8-f472-43ef-9b7a-c6641bdbe94f
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Natural Factors is a trusted brand. Repeat buyer. Highly recommended. Fast delivery.

ca8db4d5-24fc-4c25-95d9-f67eb2a6d42d
Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this product, it helps to build up my immune system and the best quality.

4e184332-ceb2-4d8e-8cfb-8238ac9c670f