CA

4.7
Based on 2,384 Ratings
1,816
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Lutein is the principal carotenoid concentrated in the macula, the central area of the retina responsible for vision. Lutein and companion carotenoid zeaxanthin work in synergy to provide nutritional support to our eyes and skin - the only organs of the body directly exposed to the outside environment. Their primary role is to provide antioxidant protection against sunlight-induced free radical damage.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I get this for family members who can attest this item is a MUST for those concerned with eye health or dealing with vision issues. Bottom line, it helps greatly and has the highest dosage of Lutein on the market. It is worth every penny and the only complaint I've heard is that Natural Factors needs to make this available in a larger bottle

I work a lot at the computer and this supplement is always present in my diet! There is a good dosage of lutein, plus zeaxanthin - carotenoids, natural antioxidants necessary to improve the functioning of the organs of vision. Eating enough lutein reduces the risk of developing degenerative processes in the eye, and also reduces the likelihood of developing a macula and cataracts. It can also help protect our skin from UV light damage and promote cardiovascular health. It also has a positive effect on the level of "bad" cholesterol, thereby reducing the likelihood of plaque formation in the arteries and reducing the risk of heart disease. Lutein and zeaxanthin work better together and can fight free radicals in our body more effectively. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up! Be healthy!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I have been taking Lutein/zeaxanthin in this ratio or 20/4 ratio for a couple of years now. I am over 50 and have 20/20 vision - great vision runs in the family. I take this because I have been getting floaters. It does not seem to take it away but it has stopped getting worse since taking it and possibly got better so I am happy to stick to it. I have used several brands depending what is on sale and they all seem great as long as they are in this ratio. I do not use the brands that have miniscule zeaxathin.

Lois
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Think its working on my eyes hath a big blur in my eye and downt notice ith more after 4 weeks of using this high dosage, only price is a problem so i stop wen jar is empty. Quality is a thing you downt nowe ith just works in this big blur i hath. Ingredients supposed to be good i think.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The products works well with my parents. They used to take other brand with the same lutein at 40mg, but this one is almost half the price and works just the same! Arrived just in time at 10days from my confirmation of purchase which is really quick comparing to other webs. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

great quality and taste like soya milk. i took the content but discard the skin of the capsule due to titanium dioxide. within half an hour my eyes will be relaxed and watery. it even clear my brain and eased my stomach. am 66 of aged. typically 1 capsule is enough, but I tried up to 3 capsule with half an hour intervals each. just feeling overall relax and comfortable.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love how it also has zeaxanthin in the ingredient list. reasonable size pill, especially for my partner who doesn't like big pills. I feel the difference and a huge improvement in my eye when I take the supplement. I use computer a lot for my job so glad I found this!