CA

FeedingTheCells
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Incredible for my neck health !!

It really releases the tightness around my neck area. I also take double for airplane trips to help with blood circulation. For that it needs to be taken with empty stomach other wise it works like digestive enzyme. For me the 100mg is enough. I do own a 200mg for the traveling.

As I have talked to the company staff, the main ingredients of this nattokinase are from Japan and have been tested for all kinds of harmful stuff. Not just that I am happy that the main source of this product is Japan...but I am so glad that this nattokinase helps break down dangerous blood clots which can can trigger heart disease or any other types of cardiovascular disease. Thank you for this safe and effective product ! :)

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great product, works well for endometriosis. Drink on an empty stomach or 2 hours before a meal. But the dosage needs to be increased, in comparison with the recommended here.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have only just learned about this product and decided to try it out, still early says but I am confident in the ingredient and quality of product. I believe with time the benefit will follow, the capsule size is also fine.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Studies show that nattokinase dissolves blood clots — which helps maintain good blood vessel structure, improves blood flow, and lowers the risk of heart disease. It can also help lower your blood pressure, reducing strain on the heart that can lead to heart attacks.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Bought this recently as part of healthy protocol since i cant find the fresh natto. This is as good & more convenient. Good quality. Natto is very healthy. Japanese has taken them for hundreds of years.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Bought for mummy! Like it!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I am very satisfied with the product.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very good. I will recommend it to my friends.

Posted on May 4, 2022

It's good, no fillers or any artificial ingredients!