CA

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Safe Fiber for those with IBS

Fiber is needed in gut for the good bacteria in gut to survive in for 4-5 days. A lot of people with IBS become Intolerant or develop a Food Sensitivity to the usual kinds of fiber—Psyllium Husk(Metamucil)and Flax Seed. This has neither of those types of fiber, so it makes it “safe”. It ends up helping keep the “plumbing” in one’s GI tract flowing smoothly with constipation nor diarrhea. The only problem I have found with it is that it does not dissolve well in cold liquids. If you need to make it up quickly, just add 2 oz hot water to the cold liquid and it dissolves quickly.

4aa0f512-c214-43ca-b6c0-9f849811ade4
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

It is a fiber that has a fantastic tolerance, especially if you compare it with inulin. Dr. Jason Hawrelak, an expert in microbiota, recommends it to most of his patients since it is extremely effective increasing butyrate (which heals the gut and helps with motility) also increases bifidobacteria, but start small and progressively increase.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I have IBS-C and on a low fodmap diet. I bought it for the first time to try to reduce my constipation issues. I started of cautiously with just half a scoop on the first day but even that worked! Was able to relieve my stools daily within the first two days of consuming this. When dissolved in water, you can hardly notice any difference except for a mild malt-like pleasant taste. Only downside is that it is a little pricey for just a fibre supplement alone.

a35ae5bc-f016-48a3-bc99-1f4b895a7489
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I am taking this since 3 weeks and it has made a huge difference. Suffering from chronic constipation it seems to me I have tried everything under the sun . This products helps definitively to keep things moving.. Also great because it is 100% natural sourced and does not glogg up like other fibers that make me even more constipated. I take 1 spoon a day or sometimes twice a day.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I began looking more into ideal fiber types for IBS-D and read that this product was excellent for purpose. I use this in conjunction with psyllium fiber to improve gut health and intestinal integrity. Overall, quite pleased with the product quality and the effect it has had (I take thorough food journal notes). I will continue to use this in the future.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

A long time I finding low fodmap fiber, because psyllium husk can make problem worst. This fiber is perfect, great taste small scoop and simple in using. Very comfortable to use in smoothie or porridge. I love it

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I got this for IBS problems and while waiting for it to arrive ordered a few sachets of another brand. The other brand works great for relieving constipation, but in contrast this one so far (tried it twice) seems to exacerbate bloating flatulence and night colon activity. It is probably helpful for stool, but I'm disappointed with the reactions. Will keep trying it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I used to buy the Nestle version of this, ProNourish, but that's not available anymore. They have the same singular ingredient, but for some reason this isn't quite as soluble. It does mix in with water but I get some lumps at the bottom. So it's a little unpleasant but it still does the job, and for a reasonable price.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I take one scoop of this in water every morning after breakfast and it has been invaluable for gut healing in conjunction with probiotics and herbal antimicrobials.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It is the second time I purchase this fiber. I am very happy with it. It has promoted the best regularity with my digestion with grat improvement on gut health. The taste is good and it has brought strenght and benefit to my intestine and diet!!!