CA

Posted on May 30, 2022

The Natural Factors product is an efficient and cost-effective way of getting the best type of Selenium available. SelenoExcell 200 mcg is a bioavailable form of organically bound selenium yeast and the primary function of selenium in the body is to participate in antioxidant systems and the metabolism of thyroid hormones. Great selenium product from natural factors!

69c9aa32-f41c-420a-b36c-b07f15505c40
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great selenium product from natural factors! SelenoExcell 200 mcg is a bioavailable form of organically bound selenium yeast and the primary function of selenium in the body is to participate in antioxidant systems and the metabolism of thyroid hormones. Packaging quality is perfect and the capsules aren’t too big which are easy to swallow, made gluten-free, good quality product with solid ingredients. The Natural Factors product is an efficient and cost-effective way of getting the best type of Selenium available.

f4b74e17-be36-4be5-95a2-5286f2728252

Great form of natural and bioavaiable selenium which comes in the trademarked form of SelenoExcell™. This form is superior to the regular one that many brands use (selenomethionine). Great for detoxing mercury and other heavy metals. The problem is not in seafood - the problem is that our soil is deifient in selenium due to unethical agricultural practices.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

After researching, I found that SelenoExcell was the most trusted and tested. I am new to the Natural Factors brand but decided to give it a try. The capsules aren’t too big and are easy to take. There are minimal ingredients. I take one in the morning and one in the evening and I’ve had no problems with intestinal upset issues. So I’m happy with the quality and value. The benefits of taking selenium are reduced incidents of cancer, protection from heart disease and thyroid problems and boosts your immune system. I began taking this selenium in December and now it’s the end of January, so peak cold and flu season. It seems most everyone around me has been sick but I haven’t had a sniffle. So I’d say it’s definitely boosting my immune system.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

The best selenium you can get. I hateee swallowing capsules but i can swallow three of these at once no problem. I started taking these with the intention of getting rid of warts that i had on the bottom of my feet and on my fingers, and they all went after 2-3 months of taking this selenium. I will continue taking these for the rest of my life because the benefits are amazing.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

IT’S RARE THAT a few micrograms of a mineral as humble and basic as selenium could possess such health potential. This is the reality of selenium-enriched yeast. SelenoExcell’s selenium-enriched yeast plays a dramatic role in reducing οxidative stress biοmarkers. Reducing οxidative stress is a cruciaΙ step in reducing disease and caηcer risk. I highly recommend this product. I'm glad if my review is helpful!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

SelenoExcell is a great source of whole food selenium, which is always a better quality than an isolated supplement. It contains 90 caps so it's very affordable- I've been taking two a day, and am now on my second bottle. I'm definitely ordering more. I've learnt that we're all deficient in selenium and that it's important to consume this in order to efficiently use iodine, copper, zinc in our bodies. It also helps detox mercury, amongst many other benefits.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it simply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

1 microgram of selenium per 1 kg of body weight This is said to be the basic calculation that can be followed. However, if you weigh more, you should not exceed the maximum possible amount, which is 200 - 400 micrograms per day. In adults, it is therefore optimal to supplement 60-150 micrograms per day. These numbers will help you if you decide to take selenium in dietary supplements. I preferred to take the capsule every other day.